Vacancy of Quantitative Trader (with trading experience) and Junior Quantitative Researcher (without trading experience) – Moscow office
The growing team of our Client inMoscowis looking for a last year student or a recent alumni to join us as a quantitative trader or as junior quantitative researcher. The individual in this role will collaborate extensively with team members in validating ideas, researching market dynamics and building high frequency systematic trading models.
As soon as candidate can work independently we provide a unique opportunity for him to work on his own ideas, expanding to other asset classes and markets.
Candidates without knowledge of Matlab are not eligible.
A successful candidate must have extensive experience of data analysis in Matlab/’R’.
Last year students can work on a part-time basis.
• Working knowledge of forecasting and data mining techniques, such as time-series econometrics, pattern recognition or support vector machines;
• Excellent knowledge of Matlab;
• Strong development skills in C++/C#;
• Strong desire to work in the capital markets;
• BS/MS in a quantitative area preferably from MIPT/MSU.
• Experience working with large data-sets is a plus;
• Experience developing statistical models in a trading environment is preferred;
• Experience developing high-load real-time systems is a plus;
• AI/Machine Learning experience is a plus.
• Research high frequency data to find out short-term market inefficiencies and develop trading algorithms to exploit these inefficiencies;
• Expand to other asset classes and markets.
Our Client is a small team of professionals doing high-to-mid frequency algorithmic trading in stocks and derivatives inRussia and preparing to expand globally.
Our Client is a proprietary trading house which enjoy a casual atmosphere and have a flat organizational structure.
In case of interest please send you Cover Letter, CV and a track record to: