Спайдер повышшается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете премаркете. Поддержка 176.25 , сопротивление 177.25
Повышаются на премаркете:
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: SYNC +16.3%, REGI +13%, BEAT +12.2%, BCOR +10.6%, SCMP +8.8%, HSP +7.5% (light volume), IMPV +7.2%, (light volume), MYGN +7.2%, Z +6.5%, ANV +6.3%, CBEY +6.3% (light volume), SUNE +6%, AU +5.9%, YY +5.8%, RL +5.7%, MKTG +5.6%, AUXL +5.6%, SREV +5.6% (light volume), ININ +5.5% (Interactive Intelligence upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Northland), GPOR +5.2% (also Diamondback Energy launches secondary common stock offering; Gulfport Energy selling 2 mln shares), MGIC +5.2% (thinly traded), ING +4.5%, TWX +3.8%, CHTP +3.5% (light volume), QLTY +3.4%, (light volume), SPA +3.4%, (thinly traded), SALE +3%, PWE +2.9%, SGEN +2.8% (light volume), SD +2.8%, FTR +2.7%, OPEN +2.7%, CHK +2.3%, KW +2.1%, NYMT +1.9% (light volume), TM +1.9%, MEET +1.8%, FOSL +1.5%, RGR +1.4%, RMTI +1.1%.
- M&A news: MSPD +68.4% (Mindspeed to be acquired by MACOM Technology Solutions for $5.05 per share).
- Select financial related names showing strength: CS +3.6%, BCS +2.9%, UBS +2.3%, DB +1.7%, SAN +1%, LYG +0.6% (plans to open internal investigation into currency trading practices, according to reports).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: HL +3.6%, GFI +2.3%, SLW +1.6%, RIO +1.3%, GDX +1.3%, SLV +1%, NEM +0.9%, BHP +0.8%, BBL +0.6%, GLD +0.6%.
- Select oil/gas related names showing strength: SDRL +1.8%, ESV +1.6% ( increases quarterly cash dividend 50% to $0.75 from $0.50 per share), TOT +1.2%, RDS.A +1.1%, STO +0.9%.
- Other news: OXBT +9.2% (continued momentum), NQ +7.1% (still checking for anything new), DVAX +5.3% (RA Capital discloses 9.9% passive stake in 13G filing), CVS +3.6% (positive Barron's mention), NOK +3.2% and ALU +2.2% (still checking), ECOM +2.5% (ChannelAdvisor prices follow on offering of 5 mln shares at $34 per share), DDD +2.3% (3D Systems and Sindoh Ink Agreement to Distribute Consumer 3D Printers in South Korea), ATVI +2.2% (Sells More Than $1 Billion of Call of Duty: Ghosts into Retail Worldwide as of Day One), WYNN +1.6% (announces $3 cash dividend; increases quarterly dividend 25% to $1.25 from $1 per share), .
- Analyst comments: VRNG +4.3% ( initiated with a Buy at Dawson James), RYAAY +3.6% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura), SCCO +1.5% (upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Cowen), CAH +0.9% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: CRIS -19%, TNGO -14.6%, SZYM -13.1%, TRNX -12.6% (also downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC), PHMD -11.6%, VIP -11.4%, TSLA -11.3%, ZAGG -10%, GEVO -8.4%, MELI -8.1%, CTRP -7.8%, VVUS -7.2%, ANF -7.1%, VCLK -6.7% (also announces intent to pursue divestiture of Owned & Operated websites segment ), URS -6.5%, MCEP -6.2%, ( downgraded to Mkt Perform from Outperform at Raymond James), LLNW -5.6%, QEP -5.3%, MED -5.2%, DVA -4.5%, HUM -4.2%, KND -4.1% (light volume), ENPH -3.6%, (light volume), JAZZ -2.8%, LYV -2.6%, HFC -2.4%, PZZA -2.3%, FOXA -2%, BLMN -1.5%, (light volume), EFC -1.5%, (light volume), ODP -0.7% (OfficeMax announces Departure Of Board Members DePinto And Montgoris following proposed merger of co and Office Depot).
- Other news: STP -33.3% (files an application for a provisional liquidation with the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands, the jurisdiction of its incorporation), CYTX -9% (modestly pulling back premarket; may be attributed to Adam Feuerstein report), UNIS -7.4% (Unilife Corporation issues letter to stockholders regarding securities class action lawsuit; says co 'is in full compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements' ), ZLTQ -6.1% (announces proposed public offering of 4.5 mln shares of common stock ), ARO -4.9% and AEO -4.3% (following ANF guidance), ITMN -3.9% (prices 6.5 mln shares at $13.00 per share), SAND -2.8% ( announces record gold sales in Q), BCC -2% (announces launch of public offering of 8 mln shares of its common stock by selling stockholder), NOW -0.7% (to Offer $500 Million Convertible Senior Notes due 2018), BP -0.6% (still checking).
- Analyst comments: VVUS -4.4% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA), AER -2.6% (downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA), UN -1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura), BWLD -0.7% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Miller Tabak), RYL -0.4% (downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at ISI Group).
ABMD ACTS AMRI ATRS AUXL AVA AXAS BBEP BGMD BIP CBEY CBLI CG CHK CLMT CNP CRWS CSTE CWH DRTX DUK DVN EE END FOR FSS GEO GGS GTS HCLP HFC HSNI HSP HUM KELYA LACO LAMR LIN MAG MEET MMC NAVB NEWS NEWT NNBR NPSP NSPH OGE PCMI PGEM PHMD PKD PMFG PNK POM POWR POZN QRE RL SBGI SKYW SPBC SPDC STRZA SUNE SUSP SUSS TAP TRR TSRA TWX UNS VG VIAS VIP VITC VOYA VPG WRES XEC YY
AAT ACAS ACRX AMRE ANV APEI ASIA AXLL BBRG BCOR BEAT BIRT BKEP BLMN BMR CBL CBPO CHRW CKEC COKE CPIX CSV CTRP CWT DEI DEPO DKL DOX DPM DVA EFC ENPH EOX EPR ESC ETE ETM ETP FNGN FOSL FOXA FRGI FTR FURX GCA GEVO GHDX GPOR GSIG GTY GUID HAIN HCI HCKT HRZN ICFI IMPV ININ INN IOSP IRG JAZZ JCOM JKHY KAR KND KW LBTYA LLNW LPDX LXU LYV MBLX MCEP MCHX MED MELI MIDD MIG MKTG MNTG MSPD MTSI MYGN NRP NYMT OKE OKS OPEN ORA PTLA PULS PZZA QEP QEPM QLTY QNST QTS QUAD REGI REXX RGP RGR RLOC RMTI RNG RNR RSO RSYS SALM SAPE SCMP SD SGEN SPA SQI SRDX SREV SSS STEM SWS SXL SYNC SZYM TECUA TMH TNGO TORM TRAK TRNX TSLA TWO TX UQM URS USMO UVV VCLK VRSK VVUS WAGE WWWW Z ZAGG
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-6-noyabrya/
- MYGN – шорт ниже 29.00
- GPOR – лонг выше 60.00
- TWX – лонг выше 69.00
- TNGO – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- CTRP – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- ANF – шорт ниже минимума премаркета
- VCLK – лонг выше 19.00