Спайдер незначительно снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение премаркете. Поддержка 170.00, сопротивление 171.10
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: GTN +2.9% (light volume), JNJ +1.6%, PKG +1.3%, OMC +1.3%, KO +1%.
- M&A news: TUC +5.8% (CSC ServiceWorks to Acquire Mac-Gray for $524 Million or $21.25/share).
- Select mining stocks trading higher: RIO +2.4% (provides Q3 production results; global iron ore shipments +4% YoY), MT +2.2%, BHP +0.4%, BBL +0.4%.
- A few solar names are trading higher on light volume: YGE +2.8%, JKS +2.5%, CSIQ +2.1%
- Other news: NVGN +17.2% (may be attributed to positive blog mention), XNPT +16.7% (Clinton Group Calls on Xenoport to hire a new CEO and focus on promising drug in its Pipeline), LTBR +8.9% (B&W and Lightbridge to collaborate on metallic nuclear fuel pilot fabrication facility), CIM +4.4% (following Cooperman comments on CNBC), SD +3.4% (following Cooperman comments on CNBC), FU +2.9% (continued strength),MU +2.3% (still checking), GERN +2.3% (has been informed by Dr. Tefferi that his abstract on preliminary data from the ongoing Myelofibrosis IST has been selected by the ASH Program Committee for presentatio), S +1.7% (following Cooperman comments on CNBC), YHOO +1.5% (still checking), NOK +1.2% (still checking), TZOO +0.8% ( enters into multi-state unclaimed property settlement; co expects to record an estimated $22.0 mln charge, which will be included in its financial earnings release for the three
months ended Sept 30, 2013), NFLX +0.7% (AllThingsD discusses that Vodafone is offering free Netflix subscriptions with purchase of Nokia phones; also Pac Crest comments- Q3 should be solid, but aggressive assumptions needed to justify upside in NFLX ), AMZN +0.4% (WSJ details news that Amazon (AMZN) plans to setup warehouses inside Procter & Gamble facilities and other cos), T +0.3% (U.S. Army Awards AT&T Government Solutions Place on $4.1 Billion).
- Analyst comments: TSLA +2.5% (upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush ), MYCC +2% (initiated by several analysts), FEYE +1.1% (initiated by several analysts), FUEL +1% (initiated by several analysts), MSFT +1% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies), FB +0.8% (tgt raised to $60 from $45 at Evercore), QCOM +0.4% ( initiated with a Buy at Stifel)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: CWTR -32.5% (to explore strategic alternatives including sale of the company; confirmed negative comparable retail sales trend identified in the Q2 has accelerated; sees Q3 EPS below prior guidance range (equates to below consensus), TDC -15.7%, STLY -7%, (light volume), JRJC -5.5%, (thinly traded), FLIR -3.8%, DPZ -2.5%, C -1.4%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: SLV -2.8%, SLW -1.8%, ABX -1.7%, GG -1.6%, GOLD -1.5%, AUY -1.4%, GLD -1.2%, GFI -1.1%.
- A few India related names showing early weakness: HDB -2.8%, IBN -2.0%, TTM -1.8%.
- Other news: SVNT -83.1% (commences voluntary Chapter 11 precedings; seeks to conduct auction and sale under Section 262), MCP -16.9% (disclosed would need additional capital to complete the modernization and expansion efforts; co is anticipating significantly lower than expected revenue and cash flow have therefore determined that it would be prudent to raise additional financing; intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, up to $200,000,000 of its common stock), CZR -16.5% ( disclosed it entered into a first lien credit agreement governing its new $2.769 bln senior secured credit facilities), BGC -10.8% (still checking), ALTI -6.1% (may be attributed to cautious blog mention), RSO -5% (plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $100.0 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2018 in an underwritten public offering), ALU -2.6% (still checking), SI -1.9% (plans to sell water technologies unit to PE firm for $800 mln, according to reports ), TEVA -0.9% (still checking).
- Analyst comments: VECO -3% (ticking lower, downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer), NSM -1.2% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo), AAP -0.4% (initiated with an Underperform at Wedbush), RIG 0% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus)
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-15-oktyabrya/
- JNJ – лонг выше 91.00
- PKG – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- OMC– лонг при закреплении выше 65.00
- DPZ – лонг выше 68.00
- MCP – лонг выше 6.00