Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Поддержка 175.00, сопротивление 175.50
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: BLDR +19.4%, ELY +15.7%, DECK +13.8%, ZNGA +12.7% (also appointed Clive Downie as Chief Operating Officer, effective November 4, 2013 ), CTCT +9.5% (also upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham), MKTO +9.3%, AMZN +8.7%, (Amazon.com upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James), AFOP +7.6%, OUTR +7.3%, LSCC +7.1%, MSFT +6.5%, INFA +6.2%, (light volume), MXIM +5.7%, IMGN +4.3%, MXWL +4.1%, NWL +2.9%, (light volume), WY +2.3%, CA +2%, (light volume), COG +1.9%, NOV +1.8%, (light volume), LEA +1.8%, UPS +1.6%, BCOV +1.3%, CLF +0.9%, (also Announces the Appointment of New President and Chief Operating Officer), COLM +0.7%, (light volume).
- Select oil/gas related names showing strength: TOT +1.5%, RDS.A +1.2%, STO +1.1%, BP +1%.
- A few European drug names are trading higher:
AZN +1.3%, SNY +1.2%, GSK +0.8%
- Other news: CECO +51.3% (reaches agreement to Sell European Education Properties; consideration is expected to be $305 mln, less certain distributions and adjustments prior to closing), COCO +12.9% (up with CECO), ALU +3.6% (still checking), OPTT +3.6% (continued strength), PRKR +3.4% (modestly rebounding), PBNY +3% (to join S&P SmallCap 600), GLUU +3% (continued strength), ATRS +2.7% ( Announces the Issuance of a New U.S. Patent on the VIBEX Device Platform; Provides Additional Long-Term Protection For Proprietary Product Pipeline Including OTREXUP), ARMH +2.4% (continued strength on IBM news), DD +2.3% (announces separation of performance chemicals segment to enhance shareholder value; upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), AMD +2.2% (still checking), TSLA +1.6% (FT discusses comments from Tesla (TSLA) exec Elon Musk that valuation in its shares may be higher than it deserves), LCC +1.5% (Business groups want settlement in US Airways (LCC)/AAMRQ antitrust suit, according to reports), BCS +1.3% (still checking), FB +1.2% (TWTR Reports out that IPO's expected price range is $17-$20; Expected to offer 70 mln shares), DIS +1.1% (Walt Disney plans China stores, according to reports ), LUV +1.1% (WSJ discusses that Southwest Airlines may consider fees on bags), RIO +0.3% ( Glencore plans to purchase stake in RIO Clermont coal mine, according to reports), BA +0.2% (Boeing received commitments of $20.7 billion in 737 Max's from China, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: VLCCF +3% (ticking higher, upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore ), ESI +1.1% (upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan), CL +0.7% (upgraded to Hold from Sell at Canaccord Genuity ), F +0.5% (upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Credit Agricole)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: QLIK -19.4%, HWAY -15.4%, RMD -7.7%, NTGR -7.6%, ECHO -7.1% (also downgraded to Mkt Perform at FBR Capital), FSL -6.8%, (light volume), SYNA -5.7%, ESRX -4.3%, KLAC -3.5%, B -3.2%, (light volume), AAN -3.1%, CERN -3%, CUB -2.9%, (light volume), BMRN -2.4%, WYNN -2.2%, EMN -2%, WDC -0.6%, MTW -0.5%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: AU -2.5%, AG -2.3%, HMY -2.2%, PAAS -1.3%, SLV -1.2%, GLD -0.2%.
- Other news: RNF -11.7% (lowers third quarter 2013 distribution to $0.27 per unit), TI -5.8% (Telecom Italia seeing notable weakness, being attributed to potential dividend cut), SDR -5.6% (SandRidge Mississippian Trust II Announces Quarterly Distribution), DVAX -4.3% ( announces proposed public offerings of common stock and Series B convertible preferred stock), PHG -1.7% (still checking), UL -1.1% (reported earnings yesterday), SI -1.1% (still checking), CP -0.3% (announces public offering of 5,965,304 of Canadian Pacific's common shares by certain funds managed by Pershing Square).
- Analyst comments: EMN -2% ( downgraded to Neutral at from Buy Goldman; removed from Conviction Buy List), CS -1.6% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan ), SIRI -1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman, downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore), STM -0.8% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), RS -0.5% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse), CAT -0.3% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities)
ABBV ACO AON AVY B BBGI COL DTE ETN FET GHM IMGN LEA LM LPNT MCO NOV NPBC NWL OFC OPY PFS PG PSTB SHW SPG SR SXC SXCP TCB TCP TREX UPS VTR VVI WBC WETF WLB WTBA WY
AAN AFOP AHT AMCC AMZN BAS BCOV BJRI BLDR BMRN CA CB CBNJ CERN CINF CLF COG COLM CPWR CTCT CYBE CYN DAIO DECK DLA DV ECHO EHTH ELY EMN ESRX FBNK FFBC FII FLS FPO FR FSL GB GBCI GFIG GRT HBHC HBOS HEOP HFWA HITT HWAY IM INAP INFA INPH IPCM ISBC ITI KBR KLAC LOGM LSCC MBVT MCRL MCRS MKTO MPWR MSFT MXIM MXWL N NBBC NBHC NCR NR NTGR OUTR PCCC PEB PFG POL PURE QLGC QLIK RCKB RGC RMD SCSC SHLM SIFI SIVB SPN SPNC SPSC SSD STS STSA SYNA TBBK TCO THRX TNAV UACL UPI USTR VRSN WBCO WDC WIRE WOOF WSFS WSTG WYNN ZNGA
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-25-oktyabrya/
- NWL – лонг выше 30.00
- WY –лонг выше максимума премаркета
- ABBV – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- EBAY – лонг выше 53.00
- AON – шорт ниже минимума премаркета
- LEA – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- UPS – лонг выше максимума премаркета