Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) боковое движение премаркете. Поддержка 168.00, сопротивление 169.40
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: SCTY +7.4% (continues to expect to achieve 278 MW deployed for its current fiscal year 2013), ANGO +6.4%, SWY +5.8%, (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan ), INFY +5.4%, JPM +1%, CHMT +0.6% (announces agreement to sell consumer products segment to KIK Custom Products for $315 mln; commences exploration of sale of agrochemicals business; sees Q3 earnings below consensus).
- M&A related: TWGP +6.4% (WSJ discusses Tower Group's bankers are exploring sale of the company; upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim).
- Select financial related names showing strength: IRE +3.3%, HBC +1.6%, CS +1.5%, C +1.4%, BNS +1.4%, KEY +1.3%, BAC +1.2%, DB +0.7%, GS +0.6%
- A few solar names are trading higher: RSOL +5.1%, CSIQ +3.8%, HSOL +3.2%, YGE +2.4%, JASO +1.5%, JKS +1.3%,
- India related names seeing premarket upside: TTM +3.5%, IBN +2.7%, HDB +2.4%,
- Other news: OSIR +24.9% (announces agreement for culture-expanded MSCs including Prochymal worth up to $100 mln plus royalties), SSW +22% (disclosed that it will no longer proceed with its previously announced public offerings of common shares and convertible notes as it would not be in the best interests of our shareholder), OCLR +7% (II-VI announces agreement to purchase Oclaro's Fiber Amplifier and Micro-Optics business in a transaction valued at $88.6 mln; announces resignation of Jerry Turin, CFO), IMGN +5.7% (still checking), SRPT +4.9% (still checking), SRPT +4.9% (Sarepta Therapeutics tohost webcast and conference call for the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Community on October 17 at 12pm ET), VVUS +2.8% (Auxilium Pharma announces license agreement for the marketing rights to STENDRA in the US and Canada), SAP +2.2% (still checking), SAIA +1.4% ( SAIA to replace GPOR int he S&P SmallCap 600), FXCM +1.4% (FXCM to replace KDN in the S&P SmallCap 600), BBRY +1.2% (ongoing M&A speculation), CTSH +1.1% (following INFY results), OUTR +0.8% (following Jana Partners' Barry Rosenstein comments on CNBC), GILD +0.4% (Gilead Sciences lifting on positive Barron's mention), GPN +0.4% ( disclosed accelerated share repurchase program with Goldman).
- Analyst comments: PHG +2.8% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), CTXS +2.1% (upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan), JNJ +1.3% (upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman), DEO +0.6% (upgraded at Exane BNP Paribas)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance/SSS: EOPN -27%, SGI -14.4%, GPS -5%, ZAGG -3.2%, MU -2.7% (also downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo), WFC -1.5%, POT -0.8%, LRN -0.4%, (light volume).
- Select ag/potash stocks trading lower following POT guidance: IPI -1.4%, MOS -1.4%, AGU -0.8%, .
- A few MU peers are trading modestly lower: NVDA -2.5% (downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie), SNDK -0.8% (following MU results), INTC -0.7% (Intel downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie)
- Other news: ECYT -27.4% (Endocyte announces DSMB recommendation for amendment to informed consent given that vintafolide monotherapy arm is unlikely to be declared superior to docetaxel), ASTM -16.7% (announces one-for-twenty reverse stock split), DOW -5.9% (Dow Chemical signs definitive agreement under which Dows global Polypropylene Licensing & Catalysts business will be divested to W. R. Grace for a sale price of $500 mln), DEG -5.3% (still checking), NPSP -4.5% (following cautious comments on MadMoney), NMFC -3% (commences primary offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock and secondary offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock on behalf of selling stockholder), ONNN -2.9% (amends and increases existing revolving credit facility to $800 mln ), ISIS -2.7% (following cautious comments on MadMoney), LXP -2.3% (announces public offering of 10 mln common shares), ACAD -1.7% (following cautious comments on MadMoney), STI -1% (SunTrust Banks announces settlement of legacy mortgage matters that will impact Q3 results by $0.33 ), TSL -0.9% (statement on antitrust litigation from Energy Conversion devices; believes lawsuit is without merit ), BPL -0.3% (Buckeye Partners prices upsized offering of 7.5 mln LP units at $62.61 per unit; the offering was upsized by 1 mln units), GORO -0.2% ( announces resignation of CFO Brad Blacketor and promotion of Joe Rodriguez to CFO).
- Analyst comments: LLY -4.4% (downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies), SYNA -2% (ticking lower, downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan), MYGN -1.9% ( initiated with a Reduce at Sun Trust Rbsn Humphrey), LTD -1.1% (light volume, downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse), GLW -1.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray), DPS -1% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo), CHK -1% (downgraded to Hold at Stifel),
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-11-oktyabrya/
- SWY – лонг выше 34.00
- INFY – 53.00
- SCTY – лонг выше 42.00
- EOPN – лонг выше 18.00
- GPS – лонг выше38.00