Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) аптренд премаркете. Поддержка 165.00, сопротивление 166.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: MG +12.7%, CALD +12.2%, ATEC +11.9%, ADTN +8.4% (light volume), ZEP +5.1% (light volume), AA +3%.
- M&A news: MW +32.2% JOSB +12.5% (Jos. A. Bank confirms proposal to acquire Men's Wearhouse for $48 per share in cash), STP +11.8% (Suntech Power gapping up 12% on reports of potential bids), HRB +-5.7% (Republic Bancorp disclosed it is withdrawing application to merge with H&R Block).
- Select financial related names showing strength: IRE +3.0%, NBG +2.9%, DB +1.9%, SAN +1.8%, BCS +1.2%, GS +0.5% (Berkshire Hathaway disclosed 2.8% passive stake in amended 13G filing out last night after the close; filed to report that it has ceased to be the beneficial owner of more than 5%) .
- Select China internet stocks trading higher: YY +3.1%, DANG +2.5%, RENN +1.9%, QIHU +1.5%.
- A few India related names are trading higher (India Sept Trade Balance registers its lowest deficit in 2 1/2 years): INFY +4.3%, HDB +3.2%, TTM +1.6%,
- Other news: CGEN +3.7% (drug candidate demonstrates high effectiveness in Type I Diabetes Animal Model), DRYS +3.2% (still checking), JCP +3% (J. C. Penney announces Saks (SKS) Chairman/CEO Stephen Sadove to join Board of Directors), KYTH +2.8%(Kythera Biopharma prices 2,622,950 shares of common stock at $45.75 per share), VVUS +2.7% (announced Qsymia shown to reduce progression to Type 2 diabetes in high-risk overweight or obese patients), GAIN +2.2% ( increases monthly distribution 20% to $0.06 from $0.05 per share ), ORCL +1.9% (still checking), TSL +1.8% (up with STP), S +1.1% (announces consent solicitations by its subsidiaries, Clearwire Communications and Clearwire Finance, with respect to their 14.75% senior secured notes due 2016 and 8.25% exchangeable notes due 2040), AAPL +1% (Apple will have an iPad event on Oct 22, according to reports), TOT +0.9% (still checking), CCI +0.8% ( AT&T (T) is close to tower sale to CCI for $5 bln, according to reports ), AMD +0.8% (NVIDIA offers price cuts to compete with AMD, according to reports ), NSRGY +0.3% (Nestle is considering plans to sell Jenny Craig, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: KORS +2.1% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray), XONE +0.6% ( initiated with a Buy at Janney; tgt $70)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: LRN -24.1%, (also downgraded to Neutral at Robert W. Baird, downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital Mkts), YUM -7% (reports China same store sales for September; revises Q4 same store sales expectations), KNX -5.8%, CAS -5.5%, FAST -5%, FDO -3.1%, COST -1.3%.
- M&A news: HRB -5.7% (Republic Bancorp disclosed it is withdrawing application to merge with H&R Block).
- Other news: ARIA -60.1% (Ariad Pharm announces changes in the clinical development program of iclusig; patient enrollment in all clinical studies of iclusig is being paused), CYTR -16.1% (announces proposed public offering of common stock, size not disclosed), LXRX -15.1% (completes pilot study of telotristat etiprate in Ulcerative Colitis; In this pilot study of mild to moderate ulcerative colitis, telotristat etiprate achieved the primary objective of demonstrating safety and tolerability), LPTN -9.8% (provides update on plans for iSONEP option: Pfizer (PFE) seeking to divest option for a worldwide license to develop and commercialize Isonep), CGIX -4% (files form S-1 for IPO; registration amount of $46 mln ), DYAX -3.8% (announces proposed public offering of common stock; size not disclosed), TKMR -2.8% (announced the key programs and goals into 2014 for its RNAi therapeutic product pipeline; financial guidance remains the same), ICPT -2.6% (prices 1.5 mln shares of common stock by selling shareholders at $62.50 per share), ARMH -2.4% (still checking), VISN -2.4% (modestly pulling back), SWFT -1.3% (still checking), ASML -1.1% (still checking), DEO -1% (still checking), WERN -0.6% (following KNX guidance), YGE -0.5% (Yingli Green Energy responds to Energy Conversion Devices' antitrust litigation).
- Analyst comments: PSUN -2.3% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray), CJES -2% (Cdowngraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen ), RL -0.7% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray), HES -0.3% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup)
- ADTN– лонг выше максимума премаркета.
- MW– арбитражный лонг выше максимума премаркета с целью 48.00
- FAST– ниже 47.50 смотрим акцию в шорт.
- FDO – шорт ниже минимума премаркета
- YUM – лонг выше 68.00