Спайдер незначительно повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) боковое движение премаркете. Поддержка 167.00, сопротивление 168.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: CMTL +11.2%.
- Select financial related names showing strength: NBG +4.8%, IRE +3.3%, SAN +1.6%, DB +0.7%.
- Other news: DSCO +52.3% (announced FDA has agreed to the Co's updated product specifications for SURFAXIN), FST +10.2% (announces sale of Texas Panhandle Area assets for proceeds of $1.0 bln), STXS +5.8% (may be related to medical device news yesterday, still checking), NOAH +6.3% (light volume, Noah Holdings States that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity or rumors), FI +4.5% (positive MadMoney mention), TSLA +2.1% (Tesla Motors and Samsung (SSNLF) are in talks over battery supplies deal, according to reports), TTM +2% (Tata Motors trading 2% higher premarket following strength in overseas trading), FFIV +1.6% (positive MadMoney mention), RAD +1.4% (continued strength following comps), STJ +1.1% (continued strength on reports that some Dems support repeal of medical device tax), JCP +1.1% (still checking), FB +0.9% (following Twitter news, Facebook's Instagram set to introduce ads over the next few months, according to the company's blog), AAPL +0.5% (Apple buys Cue for over $40 mln to compete with Google Now, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: CPST +4.5% (initiated with an Outperform at Cowen), OPEN +2.7% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray), XOM +0.6% (upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: XRTX -7.6%, IDT -6.1%, UNP -1.2%.
- Select rails showing weakness following UNP guidance: CSX -1.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup), KSU -0.4%, NSC -0.3%.
- Select mining stocks trading lower: BBL -1%, RIO -0.7%, BHP -0.6%.
- Euro drug names lower: GSK -1.6%, RHHBY -1.3%, AZN -0.8%, NVS -0.6%
- Other news: LCI -12.1% (prices public offering of 5,869,566 shares of the co's common stock at $18.00 per share (1,619,566 shares offered by certain selling stockholders), DCTH -11.5% (Delcath announces strategic reorganization; eliminated ~ 33% of its global workforce; expected cash spend for 3Q2013 lower than previous guidance), NBS -9.4% ( prices 5 mln share public offering at $7.00 per share), BLDP -7.4% (prices 9 mln units at $1.40 per unit ), RYAAY -0.7% (still checking).
- Analyst comments: IPI -2.2% (downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), MPC -1.1% (downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer), CCL -0.8% (initiated with a Reduce at Sun Trust Rbsn Humphrey), HFC -0.7% (downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer), FUL -0.7% (H.B. Fuller downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank)
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-4-oktyabrya/
- LCI – шорт ниже минимума премаркета
- CSX – шорт ниже 25.00
- XRTX – шорт ниже минимума премаркета