Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Поддержка 167.75, сопротивление 169.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: MRK +1.7% (announces global initiative to sharpen commercial and R&D Focus; Co reaffirms 2013 full-year non-GAAP EPS target of $3.45-3.55).
- M&A news: EDG +56.6% (discloses Agreement and Plan of Merger, each issued and outstanding share of Class A common stock will be converted into the right to receive $12.00 in cash).
- Select financial related names showing strength: CS +2.5%, ING +2.2%, BCS +2.1%, IBN +2%, PUK +1.8%, HBC +1.1%.
- Select solar stocks trading higher: SFUN +3.2%, SOL +2.6%, STP +2.4%, SPWR +2.4%, FSLR +2.2%.
- Other news: LXRX +24.5% (achieves 'positive' Results in Type 2 Diabetes Patients with Renal Impairment; LX4211 provided clinically meaningful and statistically significant reductions), ALVR +13.6% (thinly traded, continued strength), MYGN +8.5% (following late sell-off that was being attributed to analyst comments on pricing for BRCA test; disclosed and confirmed that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services released finalized pricing for the new molecular pathology codes for 2014, upgraded to Buy at Ladenburg Thalmann), HCI +3.8% (to replace MFB in the S&P SmallCap 600), PSTI +3.6% (PLX Cells demonstrate efficacy in preclinical study for graft versus host disease), ALU +3.4% (Alcatel-Lucent outlines the Shift Plan strategy to accelerate telecommunications to the cloud), RAD +2.3% (following WAG results), SI +2.1% and TEF +1.4% (still checking), JCP +1% ( discloses its proceeds before expenses from offering of 84 mln shares of common stock was $786.24 mln ), AMZN +0.6% (Amazon Creating 70,000 Full-Time Seasonal Jobs in the U.S. to Fulfill Holiday Orders with Thousands Expected to Become Permanent Employees), FB +0.1% (plans to expand Graph Search, according to reports), .
- Analyst comments: TI +5.8% (reinstated with a Buy at Goldman), NOK +2.3% (added to Most Preferred Tech List at BofA/Merrill), NFLX +1.9% (early strength attributed to positive analyst comments and big tgt raise), HRB +1.3% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley), UA +1.2% ( upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan; tgt raised to $77), AFL +1% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at FBR Capital)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: DMND -6.6%, WD -5.7%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: AUY -1.9%, GOLD -1.7%, SLV -1.4%, AU -1.1%, IAG -1.1%, GLD -1%, GDX -0.1%.
- Other news: HDY -9.5% ( notified of DOJ investigation), PFMT -3.5% (discloses that it was unable to review and audit certain claims; may have a material adverse effect on 2014 healthcare revenues and operating results), RH -2.1% (10% holder CP Home Holdings filed form 144 related to proposed sale of 3,978,731 shares ), SYMC -2% (announces CFO departure; Andrew Del Matto, SVP and Chief Accounting Officer, to Serve as Acting CFO), ICEL -1.7% (added to the U.S. small-cap Russell 2000), BUD -1.7% (still checking), UL -1% (following yesterday's guidance/commentary), QIWI -0.8% (prices 8,197,866 shares of its ADSs at $30.50 by selling shareholders), ANH -0.6% (Anworth Mortgage declares a $0.12/share third quarter 2013 common dividend, prior $0.15/share).
- Analyst comments: AIXG -3.3% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Canaccord Genuity), OLED -9.5% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Canaccord Genuity), FINL -2.7% (downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman), BWLD -1.5% (downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James), RRGB -1% (downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James), A -0.4% (Agilent downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel)
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-1-oktyabrya/
- MRK – шорт ниже 49.00
- WAG– шорт ниже 53.00, лонг выше 54.00
- DMND – шорт ниже 22.00
- RH – шорт ниже 62.00