Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 170.00 Поддержка: 169.25
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: AFFX +13.2%, RKUS +11.2%, NUS +9.8%, SAM +9.5%, CTRP +9.3%, STMP +8.9%, TRLA +8.7%, GNK +8.2%, LYG +7.9%, PGTI +6.9%, (light volume), PSE +6.9%, (light volume), YELP +5.5%, LOCK +5.5%, DWA +5%, ARNA +5%, PXD +4.7%, PPC +4.7%, HK +4%, BRKR +3.8%, (light volume), TRN +3.4%, SNE +3.4%, CTRX +3.2%, Q +3%, (light volume), CHK +3%, LPSN +2.8%, MCHP +2.8% (light volume), INT +2.7%, ALL +2%, NOW +1.9%, ABX +1.9%, COP +1.8% (light volume), RGR +1.6%, WLT +1.5%, CBS +1.2%, MWW +1.2%.
- M&A related: DELL +1.7% ( Icahn issues letter to stockholders in response to today's news; pleads for the board to let the vote happen on Friday).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: RIO +2.2%, VALE +2%, BBL +1.7%, BHP +1.4%.
- Potash/ag names rebounding:
POT +2.8%, MOS +2.5%, CF +1.8%, MON +1.2%
- Other news: CBMX +23.1% and SQNM +1% (CombiMatrix and Sequenom Announce Collaboration Agreement To Market Chromosomal Microarray Analysis For Prenatal Testing), BCRX +15.9% (priced a public offering of 4 mln shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $4.40/share), INO +8% (modestly rebounding), JCP +5.8% (J. C. Penney says news report about CIT's action is untrue; following late sell-off on credit concerns), DANG +5.5% (still checking), SNDK +4.5% ( initiates $0.225 per share quarterly dividend, increases authorized stock repurchases by $2.5 bln, and enters into $1.0 bln accelerated share repurchase agreement ), OPEN +4.1% (OpenTable partners with IAC's rbanspoon; acquires Rezbook), TM +3.8% (Toyota Motor plans to meet its China sales targets, according to reports), MCP +2.5% (continued strength), SWHC +1.4% (following RGR results), JKS +1.2% ( filed for a $200 mln mixed securities shelf offering), Z +1.1% (following TRLA results), FB +1.1% (continued momentum), N +0.7% (following PPC results), AAPL +0.7% (AllThingsD discusses that ITC order over iPhone patents may be overturned; tgt to $450 from $405 at Jefferies), SI +0.6% ( Pemex bribery case against SI has been ended, according to reports), VVUS +0.5% ( Announces Commercial Supply Agreement With Sanofi (SNY) to Produce Avanafil), PCLN +0.2% (positive MadMoney mention).
- Analyst comments: RYL +0.6% (Ryland Group upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James), SBUX +0.3% (upgraded to Buy at Williams Capital Group)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: ENTR -16.5%, DX -9.5%, HYGS -9.2% (thinly traded), SLCA -7.2%, SFY -5.8%, RDS.A -5.4%, PRLB -5.4%, SMSI -5.2% (thinly traded), OTEX -5%, CAVM -4.8% (light volume), ROVI -4.4%, DTV -3.6%, SNY -3.5% (also FDA Advisory Committee recommends approval of Nasacort AQ Nasal Spray for over-the-counter use), OCN -3.4%, WBMD -2.9%, IRM -2.8%, SGEN -2.8% (light volume), MAR -2.6%, LRCX -2.4%, ATML -2%, WFM -1.9%, MT -1.8%, TEVA -1.8%, CME -1.4% (light volume), XOM -1.1%, SPWR -0.9%, IVR -0.8% (light volume), AZN -0.4%, SU -0.4%.
- Other news: HALO -15.5% and VPHM -4.1% (ViroPharma will discontinue Phase 2 clinical evaluation of subcutaneous Cinryze (C1 esterase inhibitor [human]) with recombinant human hyaluronidase), BYD -4.2% ( announces offering of 2.25 mln shares of common stock), YRCW -3.8% (amended insider buy filing that had lifted stock in late trade), LYB -0.5% (announces offering of 16.5 mln ordinary shares by selling shareholders ), TFM -0.5% (following WFM results).
AAWW ABMD ACOR ACW ADP AEE ALE AMAG ANSS APA ARNA ASTX ATK AUXL AVP BABY BCOR BDBD BDX BGCP BKCC BWEN BWINB BZ BZH CAH CBM CDI CHK CI CIR CLP CLVS CLX CME CNP COP COV CRRC CTRX CVI CVRR DM DRAD DTV DYN ELNK EPD EPL FCH FHCO FIG FLR FUR GEL GKNT GPX GTIV GVA GWR HBIO HCA HEES HHS HK HSNI I IART IDA IIVI INCY IRDM IRM ITG ITT IVR K KBALB KERX LKQ LMOS MDCI MFA MMP MNTA MOD MPC MPLX MSCI MWW MYL NGLS NIHD NILE NKA NNN NPO NSP NUS NYT OMG ORBK ORN PBF PBH PDCE PG PGC PKD PPL PRFT PRLB PWR Q RAS REIS RFP RGEN ROCK ROIC RSTI SBH SCG SFY SHOO SIR SMA SNAK SNMX SNTA SPAR SR SRI STFC STRZA TDC TE THRM TMS TRGP TUC TWC UAN ULBI VICL VMC VPHM WLT WNR WPX WST XEL XOM XRAY
ABCO ACCL ACXM AEL AFFX AHT AIN AIQ ALL AMSF ANIK ARI ASI ATML ATW AXLL AXTI BALT BGC BJRI BLMN BRKR BVSN CATM CAVM CBEY CBL CBS CBT CHDN CJES CNL CNQR CNW CODE COHU CRAY CRL CTIC CTRP CW CWT CYTK DDR DOX DRCO DRE DWA ENTR EPAX EQY ERII EROC ESS EXL FIX FOE FORM FXCB GHDX GLAD GNCMA GNK HBM HGR HOS HVT INT INTT IPI ISH ISIG ISSC ISSI ITRI KEYW KRA KS LNC LNDC LOCK LPSN LRCX MAA MANT MASI MBIS MBLX MCHP MDAS MDU MET MGRC MIC MMLP MMSI MN MUR NAUH NCIT NEWP NOW NXPI OFIX OHI PCTI PCYC PGTI PHH PSE PXD QEP QLTY QUIK REG RGR RM ROVI RRTS SAM SBRA SFLY SGEN SIGI SJW SLCA SLRC SMSI SPAN SPRT SPTN SPWR SRDX SSS STAA STMP STNR STR SUNS SWM THG THOR TRLA TRN UNTD VNR VVC WAIR WBMD WES WFM WMB WPZ WRI WSTC WSTL YELP ZLTQ
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- DWA– шорт ниже 26.00, лонг выше 26.50
- TRLA– лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- SNDK– лонг выше 58.00