Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 165.00 Поддержка: 165.60
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: SGOC +53%, LOW +4.4%, (Lowe's acquisition of Orchard Supply Hardware assets approved by bankruptcy court; Orchard CEO Mark Baker to be replaced by Richard D. Maltsbarger ), MSG +4.2%, EXXI +3.2%, LZB +1.2%.
- Other news: OINK +48.8% (signed an agreement with WUSHANG MART to sell cuts of its Tianli-Xiduhei black hog meat), INCY +22.2% (provides top-line results from Phase II proof-of-concept trial of ruxolitinib), INVE +14.3% (awarded a multi-year contract to provide cashless payment services at home matches of Berlin football club Hertha BSC in Olympiastadion Berlin), NAVB +11% (Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Announces Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Issuance of Lymphoseek® Reimbursement Pass-Through C Code, Effective as of October 1, 2013), CLSN +9.2% (will present the official clinical trial results from the HEAT Study), GALE +6.6% (expands NeuVax intellectual property with European Allowance), RPRX +3.5% (Repros Reports 6 Month Bone Mineral Density Data From Ongoing Study ZA-303; Early evidence of improving bone mineral density in Androxal subjects), ALU +2.4% (still checking), DGX +2.1% (s increases share repurchase authority by $1 bln, bringing the total authorization to ~$1.3 bln), ODP +1.0% (Office Depot and Starboard reach Settlement; Starboard to withdraw proxy silicitation).
- Analyst comments: VE +5.3% (Veolia Environment upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley ), HLF +3.1% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus), TSL +2.3% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Cowen), QCOR +1.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill), RCL +0.8% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley).
Интересные новостные акции NYSE и NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: VELT -30%, KTCC -14.3%, SPLS -9.7%, AEO -8.2%, VNET -6.7%, ADI -2.6%, INTU -1.3%, (Intuit increased quarterly cash dividend 12% to $0.19 per share).
- Select EU financial names showing weakness: DB -1.5%, BBVA -1.4%, CS -1.3%, HBC -1.2%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: AU -2.3% (agreement with its two banking syndicates to temporarily relax credit covenants), GOLD -1.7%, RIO -1.4%, BHP -1.2%, ABX -1.1%, NEM -0.9%.
- Other news: JCP -1.4% (cont volatility), ARO -1.9% and ANF -1.4% (in sympathy with AEO earnings), TXN -0.6% (following ADI results).
- Analyst comments: HMY -2.4% (Harmony Gold downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS) POT -2.2% (downgraded to Underweight at HSBC), CAT -0.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Daiwa Securities).
- SPLS – шорт ниже минимума премаркета
- INCY – лонг выше 32.00, ниже 31.00 – шорт
- LOW – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- ADI – лонг выше 47.00