Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 169.75 Поддержка: 169.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: PETS +8.2%, XRS +4.2%, FDML +3.9%, PHG +3.7%, UBS +3.3%, HAL +1.6%.
- M&A news: NAFC +27% (Nash Finch and Spartan Stores (SPTN) enter into a definitive merger agreement; NAFC shareholders will receive a fixed ratio of 1.20 shares of SPTN common stock), SPTN +20.3%.
- Select EU financial related names showing strength following bte UBS guidance : CS +1.8%, BCS +1.8%, DB +1.6%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: SLW +5%, ABX +4.8%, GDX +4.6%, IAG +4.5%, GFI +4.2%, GG +4.1%, SLV +3.9%, NEM +3.7%, HMY +3.6%, AU +3.5%, AG +2.9%, GLD +2.2%.
- Select semiconductor related names showing early strength: CY +3.4%, TSEM +2.6%, MU +1%, ARMH +0.9%,
- Other news: HIMX +36.9% (signs technology investment agreement with Google (GOOG)), BCRX +13.8% (successfully completes its Phase 1 clinical trial of BCX4161; initiates Phase 2), SLTM +8.7% (cont strength from Friday, blog suggesting potential acq candidate for VRX), TROV +6.5% (Co's Urine-based cancer detection technology validated), MSFT +1.1% (article suggesting co may give activist ValueAct seat on Board), FTEK +0.8% (awarded air pollution control orders totaling $6.4 mln), RDS.A +0.8% (to Boost Deepwater Production in Brazil; Decision to move forward with two projects at existing developments enhances offshore portfolio).
- Analyst comments: EGO +5.2% (initiated with a Overweight at JP Morgan), NSTG +1.2% (initiated with a Overweight at Morgan Stanley, Overweight at JP Morgan, Outperform at Leerink Swann), SON +0.9% (upgraded to Buy at BofA/Merrill), NFLX +0.6% (favorable commentary at Cantor Fitz).
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: SIX -3.8%, HAS -3.2%, MCD -2.4%, TOWR -2.4%, GCI -2.1%, CKEC -1.4%, RPM -0.8%.
- Select names showing weakness due to public offerings: MNKD -1.5% (files for 12 mln share common stock offering by selling shareholders), STRM -1.4% (files for $37.5 mln mixed securities shelf offering).
- Other news: VOCS -5.7% (light volume, still checking), DWA -3.6% (pulling back following highly anticipated 'Turbo' movie release; reports indicate disappointing opening weekend), GILD -2% (still checking).
- Analyst comments: THRX -5.2% (resumed with a Underweight at Morgan Stanley), LNCO -1.5% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Robert W Baird), NOK -1.2% (downgraded to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer), CROX -1.2% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush).
Сегодня перед открытием: BMRC CKEC FDML GCI HAL HAS KMB LII MCD NVR PETS RPM SIX XRS
Торговые идеи NYSE и NASDAQ:
GILD – лонг выше 60.00
MCD – шорт ниже минимумов премаркета.
HAL – шорт ниже 46.00.
SIX – шорт ниже минимумво премаркета