Спайдер понижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете премаркете. Поддержка 176.00 , сопротивление 177.00
Повышаются на премаркете:
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: CAAS +20.9% (light volume), RLD +20%, ARCW +19.2%, HTHT +19.0% (ticking higher), PEGA +16.3%, EJ +15.5%, CALL +15.3%, (also announces repurchase of $13 mln in Stock and Founder's Exit From Operations), QTWW +12.2% (light volume), SVA +10.4%, FU +10.1%, CVT +5.5%, (light volume), HMA +5.3 (also Health Management's Board of Directors affirms support of transaction with Community Health Systems; Glenview Capital confirms intention to vote for Community Health Systems' proposal), TC +5.2%, M +5.1%, PBPB +4.4%, TMHC +4%, (light volume), SINA +3.7%, MBI +2.9%, CSIQ +2%, WX +1.7%, YUM +0.7%, (reports October China same store sales declines 5% y/y ), NQ +0.6%, (also announces Senior Management Share Purchase Plan), PII +0.4% (announces buyback of 3.96 mln shares from Fuji Heavy Industries).
- A few oil/gas names higher: BP +0.7% (still checking), TSO +0.5% (following MadMoney mention), RDS.A +0.3% ( near deal to build $11 bln petrochemical facility in Iraq, according to reports).
- Select solar names showing modest strength: JASO +2.7%, YGE +2.3%, SOL +2.1%, JKS +1.4% ( has become one of the first Chinese solar PV companies to have obtained JIS Q 8901 Certification from TUV Rheinland), FSLR +0.5%.
- Other news: MSTX +14% (following FDA orphan status news), JRCC +13.6% (modestly rebounding), COSI +12.1% (adopts stockholders rights plan), VSI +4.1% (SAC discloses stake), ANAC +3.2% (announces positive preliminary results from AN2728 MUSE Studyin Pediatric and Adolescent Patients with Atopic Dermatitis), ODP +3.3% (Ronald C. Smith appointed Chairman and CEO), TSLA +3% (CEO Elon Musk discusses car fires; notes TSLA Model S cars are 5x less likely to have a fire than a gasoline car), MDLZ +2.4% (following KRFT / SBUX news), VVUS +2.3% ( Announces Issuance of Two Key U.S. Patents for Qsymia; Patent Coverage for Qsymia Extended to 2029), XRX +2% (following yesterday's analyst meeting), AMD +1.7% (still checking), CLF +1.6% ( following MadMoney mention), SRPT +1.1% (modestly rebounding), KRFT +0.8% (Starbucks concludes packaged coffee dispute with Kraft (KRFT); Kraft entitled to $2.23 bln in damages plus $527 mln in prejudgment interest and attorney's fees), ELLI +0.7% (following 3+ pt jump on PE speculation), NOV +0.7% ( following MadMoney mention), NLY +0.6% (President disclosed buying 100K shares at $10.43 on 11/12, worth ~$1.0 mln ), BBRY +0.3% (announced three German-based, enterprise customers have migrated to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10).
- Analyst comments: X +2.9% ( upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley ), LULU +1.6% (initiated with a Overweight at JP Morgan), QCOM +1.3% (added to Conviction Buy list at Goldman), RHT +0.9% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray ), DATA +0.3% (initiated with a Buy at Janney)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: YRCW -23.9%, PERY -15.3% (light volume), OXGN -15.2%, SUPN -13%, (light volume), CLNT -11.7%, TELK -9.7%, INTX -7.6%, (thinly traded), GILT -7.5%, CDXS -7%, (light volume), DIOD -5.9%, TEAR -5.8%, PRKR -5.4%, (light volume), MDVN -1.5%.
- Financial related names showing weakness: BCS -2.3%, DB -1.3%, HBC -1%, JPM -0.8%.
- Metals/mining stocks trading lower: MT -3.4%, RIO -1.7%, VALE -1.3%, BBL -1.2%, GOLD -0.2%.
- Other news: XGTI -12.5% ( prices 5.715 mln shares of common stock at $1.75), CHTP -9.9% ( announces public offering of common stock, size not disclosed), SB -9.2% (announces public offering and concurrent private placement of common stock), SNTA -6.1% ( announces proposed public offering of common stock; size not disclosed), BALT -6.1% (announces common stock offering; size not disclosed ), BAGL -5.7% ( announces 2.5 mln share secondary offering by funds and accounts managed by Greenlight Capital, Inc. and its affiliates), BBEP -4.5% (commences public offering of 15 mln common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership), BNNY -1.8% (announced a public secondary offering of 2,537,096 shares of common stock by Solera Partners, L.P. and SCI Partners), XONE -1.5% (appoints Brian Smith as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer), PBR -1.4% (PetroChina acquires Petrobras assets in Peru for ~ $2.6 bln ), EQIX -1.2% (discloses that it completed its evaluation installation fees ), SBUX -1.2% (concludes packaged coffee dispute with Kraft (KRFT); Kraft entitled to $2.23 bln in damages plus $527 mln in prejudgment interest and attorney's fees).
- Analyst comments: MT -3.4% (downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas ), AZN -0.6% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Panmure)
AMOT AMS APRI ASUR CAAS CAK CCCL CSIQ DSCI DWSN EJ ELOS FU HMTV HPJ M MBI MTOR NNA OPHT PF PGR SARA SUTR SXE TPH
ACFN AGRO API ASCMA ASTM BDSI BSQR BWC CALL CCM CDXS CPA CVT CWCO CYCC DIOD DOVR DSCO EARN EGL EMAN ERA EVOL EXE FI FPRX GNMK HPTX HTHT INTX LXFT MDVN MPO MWE NGL NQ ONP ONTY OXGN PCYG PDII PKOH PRKR PRMW PSDV QTWW RLD SCIL SINA SMTX SPPI SUPN SVA SWC SWSH TARO TEAR TINY TMHC TWER WWD WX XPLR YRCW
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- M – шорт ниже 49.80
- SINA – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- CSIQ – лонг выше 29.00