Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительно территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете премаркете. Поддержка 176.75 , сопротивление 178.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: OME +22.6%, DXCM +15.6% (upgraded to Market Perform from Under Perform at Northland Capital), TPX +13.9%, AWAY +13.4%, WSTL +13%, (thinly traded), AEO +12.6%, FLTX +12.5%, LPSN +11.5%, DVR +9.1%, (light volume), OSUR +8.9%, MELA +8.7%, (thinly traded), SFUN +7.9%, GOLD +7.5%, GNK +5.7%, (light volume), ALSK +4.6%, VE +4.6%, RIG +4.2%, SSYS +4.1%, LHCG +4%, ACLS +3.1%, (light volume), JCP +3.1%, UHAL +2.9%, (light volume), SI +2.9%, APA +2.9%, DEG +2.5%, SLCA +2.3%, (light volume), CODI +2%, (light volume), OAS +1.8%, WAC +1.6%, (light volume), ONCY +1.6%, (light volume), TOL +1.5%, CXO +0.5%, PRU +0.3%, (light volume).
- M&A news: RDA +12.5% (RDA Microelectronics confirms receipt of acquisition proposal from Tsinghua Unigroup of $18 per share).
- Other news:
AGEN +29.2% (HerpV therapeutic vaccine for genital herpes meets primary endpoint in randomized Phase 2 trial), NURO +25.7% (still checking, saw upside move yesterday), OREX +9.9% (enters into agreement with Sanofi (SNY) to manufacture Contrave for territories outside North America), GOLD +8.4% (still checking), OXGN +8.1% (continued strength), MT +5.1% (rcelorMittal may have interest in ThyssenKrupp's U.S. plant, according to reports), RPT +5% ( announces 4.5 mln common share offering), ZIXI +5% ( announces share repurchase program of up to $15 mln), BTU +3.9% (still checking), SNE +3.1% (still checking), SCSS +2.4% (following TPX results), ARO +2.4% (following AEO guidance), PXD +2.2% (still checking), CS +2% (still checking), NXST +1.5% (to acquire seven television stations in four markets for $87.5 mln in accretive transaction), TOL +1.5% (announces offering of 6.25 mln shares of its common stock), HUM +0.7% (Barron's profiles positive view on Humana ), EPIQ +0.6% (approves share repurchase program of up to $35 mln beginning Jan 1, 2014), URBN +0.1% (following AEO guidance), CSCO +0.1% (Barron's profiles positive view on Cisco).
- Analyst comments: TWO +1.4% (Two Harbors Investment upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: INWK -29.4%, (light volume), NVTL -27.8%, ALDW -15.2%, PCOM -14.1%, PEIX -14.1%, NSM -14.1%, RST -12.5%, (light volume), WFM -9.1%, SCTY -8.6%, BIOS -8.2%, NDLS -7.9%, CECO -7.8%, (light volume), IO -7%, WEN -6.5%, PMT -6.1%, (light volume), CSUN -5.2%, G -5%, (light volume), ERII -4.3%, (light volume), QCOM -4.2%, FOXF -4.1%, (light volume), EVC -4.1%, EZPW -3.4%, CTL -3.4%, MDLZ -3%, (light volume), AMTG -2.8%, TS -2.3%, FTK -2.2%, ATVI -2%, PDLI -1.9%, (light volume), NLY -1.5%, RSOL -1.4%, CBS -0.6%.
- Other news: STP -16.7% (continued weakness), INCY -8% (Announces Proposed Offering of $700 Million of Convertible Senior Notes; Notes to be offered in Two $350 Million Series, Due in 2018 and 2020), MRC -5.2% ( announces secondary public offering of 17,489,233 shares of common stock by selling stockholders), HPT -3.9% (Announces Proposed Public Offering of 8,000,000 Common Shares), TSLA -3.4% (still checking), IART -2.8% (prices 3.5 mln shares of common stock at $40.00 per share ), TFM -2.7% (following WFM results), KAR -2.2% ( prices secondary offering of 23,896,583 shares at $27.60 per share ), RCL -1.1% (still checking), TSL -1% (still checking), CSIQ -1% (still checking), AWI -0.7% (announces secondary public offering of 6 mln common shares of the co held by The Armstrong World Industries Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust and Armor TPG Holdings), KR -0.6% (following WFM results), BCOV -0.6% (filed for a $100 mln mixed securities shelf offering), TXN -0.3% (following QCOM results), GPOR -0.3% (Gulfport Energy prices offering of 6.5 mln shares of common stock at $56.75 per share; prices offering of 2 mln shares of common stock of Diamondback Energy (FANG) for net proceeds of ~ $102.6 mln).
- Analyst comments: ANF -1% (Abercrombie & Fitch downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA), DE -0.4% ( downgraded to Cautious from Neutral at ISI Group), CAT -0.3% ( downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group)
AAWW ACIW AEE AES AGYS AMCX AMRC AMSC ANSS APA APO ARCP ARQL ARX ATK AVIV BDBD BITA BKCC BPY BR BZH CBB CBRX CCO CECE CMLP CNK CNSL COTY COWN CPK CPN CQB CRTX CTCM DYN EGOV EMCI ENDP FCN FLL FLO FLY FNP FSYS FUN FUR FWLT FWM FXCM GPT GTN HDNG HII HNT HSC HTWR IGT IPCC IRC IT JRCC KIOR KIPS KLIC KOP LCUT LNCE LNT LPI LRN MEMP MLM MWIV MWW NEON NGPC NGS NSM NVAX NWN NXTM OB ONE ORBC PBH PENX PRFT PTEK RDN RGDX RGEN RGLD RJET RNF ROIAK ROK ROLL RSTI RTI RTK SFUN SMG SNI SRT SSYS STON STWD TAM TGP THR THS TICC TK TNK TOO TREE TTI TW UAM USAC USCR USPH VC VIVO VNDA VRS VSR WAC WD WEN WGA WIN WLK WMC WPX WWAV
ACAD ACLS ACXM AIQ ALDW ALNY ALSK ALXA AMTG AR ARC ATO ATSG ATVI AVHI AWAY AWK BALT BAXS BFAM BIOS BKD BREW CBS CCRN CDE CECO CHSP CIA CKP CLR CNQR CODI CONE CPE CTL CXO CXW DBLE DCTH DGIT DK DTSI DVR DXCM EIG ENS ENV EPM ERII EVC EVTC EXL FLTX FOXF FTK G GA GAIN GLOW GNCMA GNK HNSN HT HURN IMUC INWK IPAR IPAS ISNS JOBS LHCG LPSN LUB MAA MATR MATX MDLZ MEAS MELA MHGC MHLD MKL MLR MRIN MTDR MUSA MYRG NATR NDLS NMRX NP NVTL OAS OESX OILT OME OSUR PACD PDLI PEIX PFSI PHH PMT PMTC PRA PRI PRSC PRSS PRU QCOM RIG RLJ ROSE RSOL RST SBY SCTY SIGA SLCA SLH SN SPAN STAN SWM TCAP TEG TPX TSO TWTC WES WFM WSTL WTI XRM
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-7-noyabrya/
- RIG– лонг выше максимума премаркета
- TPX – шорт ниже 45.00
- AWAY – лонг выше 34.00
- SFUN– лонг выше максимума премаркета, шорт ниже 57.00
- SLCA – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- RDA – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- NSM – лонг выше 44.00
- SCTY – лонг выше 56.00
- MSLZ – лонг выше 33.00