Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост премаркете. Поддержка 173.00, сопротивление 174.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: ZHNE +25.4%, ALGN +16.5%, (also upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor Fitzgerald), CPSS +9.8% (light volume), GOOG +9.2%, CMG +7.7%, CPHD +6.8%, ATHN +4.3%, HCA +4.1%, BHI +3.8%, MS +3.2%, PH +3%, (light volume), SLB +2.8%, GE +2.5%, COF +0.5%.
- M&A news: WTSL +5.6% (Wet Seal considering sale of the company, according to The Deal story out yesterday), CHK +2.1% (reports that BP and Royal Dutch Shell may be interested in the company ), BBRY +1.2% (late spike on WSJ story suggesting renewed Lenovo interest).
- A few financial related names showing strength: PUK +3.2%, IBN +1.3%, BAC +0.7%, DB +0.6%.
- Select mining stocks trading higher: RIO +1.5%, BBL +1.2%, BHP +0.8%, GOLD +0.6%.
- Many tech/internet names are higher following GOOG results: QIHU +1.5%, YNDX +1.2%, SOHU +1.1%, BIDU +1%, SINA +0.5%, ASML +-1.6%,
- Solar names trading higher: RSOL +3.6%, LDK +3.1%, CSIQ +2.7%, JKS +2.1% (Signs Strategic Agreement for 120MW with the local authority in ElectromechanicalIndustrial Park, Zhenjiang New Area in Jiangsu Province), SPWR +1% (E20/327 Solar Panels Achieve Lowest Potential Induced Degradation),
- Other news: ANAC +18.8% (Anacor Pharma announces favorable ruling in its arbitration with Valeant Pharmaceuticals), GAIA +7.1% (Cinedigm to acquire Gaiam's entertainment unit for $51.5 mln), CPE +2.6% (enteres into an agreement with W&T Offshore (WTI) to sell its interests in the Medusa field and Medusa Spar and substantially all of its Gulf of Mexico shelf assets, for total cash consideration of $100 mln), FB +2.3% (still checking), CVM +2.3% (receives notification from NYSE Regulation dated Oct 17, 2013 that the co is now considered to have regained compliance with the listing requirements of the NYSE MKT Company Guide, HIMX +2% (still checking), CF +1.5% ( increases quarterly dividend by 150% to $1.00 per share), THC +1.2% (following HCA results), DEO +0.9% (continued strength following earnings), TSLA +0.8% (still checking), OXY +0.4% (announces initial phase of strategic review; Board of Directors authorized pursuing sale of a minority interest in the Middle East/North Africa operations).
- Analyst comments: AMZN +2.7% (Amazon.com upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS), BTU +2.3% (Peabody Energy upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital), VMW +2.2% (VMware upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan), UNP +1.2% (Union Pacific upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), VZ +1% (Verizon upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank), TMUS +0.9% (added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman), INTU +0.5% (Intuit upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill),
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: ACTG -17.4%, AMD -9.5%, TXT -6.3%, ISRG -6%, BGS -3.1%, RMBS -2.1%, (light volume), STI -1.9%, HON -0.9%.
- Other news: PSDV -47.4% and ALIM -38.7% (receive Complete Response Letter For ILUVIEN), ARIA -29.8% (announces discontinuation of the Phase 3 Epic Trial of Iclusig in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), VLCCF -10.6% (announced a public offering of common shares), CIDM -8.5% (intends to offer and sell in an underwritten public offering 7,904,340 registered shares of Class A common stock, to acquire Gaiam's entertainment unit for $51.5 mln), EVEP -5.1% (announces public offering of 5 mln of its common units representing limited partner interests), TAM -5.1% (still checking), CMLP -2.7% (commenced an underwritten public offering of 14,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests), SAP -1.8% and ASML -1.6% (still checking), OMER -0.5% (files for $100 mln mixed securities shelf offering to replace expiring universal shelf registration statement), .
- Analyst comments: SWIR -3.5% ( downgraded to Mkt Perform from Outperform at Raymond James), AMRN -2% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup), MPWR -1.7% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo), IRF -1.6% (downgraded to Market Perform at Wells Fargo), PNRA -1.3% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush ), BAX -0.5% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James, downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley)
ACU BASI BHI FHN FNFG GE GPC HON IPG IR KSU LH MOSY PH RBCAA SLB STI TMP TXT
ACTG ALGN AMD ASBC ATHN BANF BBNK BGS BPFH CMG COBZ COF CPHD CVTI CYT EFII EGP FFIN FNB GHL GOOG HUBG INDB KALU LVS MBFI MYCC NKSH OCFC PBCT RMBS SXT SYK TAYC UBNK VMI WAL WDFC WERN WHG ZHNE
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-18-oktyabrya/
- BHI – шорт ниже 54.00
- SLB – шорт ниже 93.00
- TXT – шорт ниже 25.50
- HCA – лонг выше 50.00
- ACTG – шорт ниже 16.00