Спайдер понижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение движение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 172.20 Поддержка: 171.50
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: TIBX +7.8%, NQ +4.3%, CTAS +3%.
- M&A news: VRNM +58.6% (enters agreement to be acquired by BASF (BASFY) for $4.00 per share in cash).
- Other news: CYCC +35.3% (sapacitabine reported to have anti-tumor activity against ovarian cancer), JKS +6.3% (prices 3.8 mln ADS follow on offering at $16.25), GT +4.4% (reconfirmed its outlook for 2013 segment operating income; Reinstates cash dividend on common stock, announces share repurchase program), NAVB +4.2% (independent investigators reported Lymphoseek results in JAMA Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery), TSPT +2.7% (Roumell Asset Management issued letter to Board: 'Retrophin offer of $4 per share is woefully inadequate'), JCP +2.1% (Vornado (VNO) selling 13.4 mln share stake), KIOR +1.7% (provides operational update on Columbus Facility: as of August 31, 2013), AAPL +1.6% (launches iPhone 5s and 5c today), HIMX +1.6% (still checking), SSTK +1.4% (prices 4.6 mln share follow on offering of common stock at $60.00 per share; shares offered by co and selling shareholders), LGF +1.3% (CFO James Keegan retiring, will be succeeded as CFO by former Viacom CFO James Barge), KNDI +1.2% (cont strength).
- Analyst comments: SUNE +2.5% (upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital Markets), URBN +2.3% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity), PIR +1.7% (upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse), NTAP +-1.6% (downgraded to Underperform from Mkt Perform at William Blair), MET +1.2% (added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman), FLML +0.8% (initiated with Mkt Outperform at JMP Securities)
Интересные новостные акции NYSE и NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: AKS -12.2%, TWI -5.6%, DRI -4.4%, FOXF -3.4%.
- Select Indian related names showing weakness after RBI rate hike: TTM -1.9%, IBN -3.4%, HDB -1.9%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: GFI -3.2%, AU -2.6%, GOLD -2.2%, SLV -2.2%, SLW -1.7%, ABX -1.7%, GG -1.7%, X -1.3% (also AKS and MT peer), GLD -1.2%.
- Select shipping related names sinking early: BALT -9.8% (announced common stock offering), NMM -5.9% (announced public offering of 5 mln common units), FRO -5.8%.
- Other news: RNA -77.6% (co and and GSK announce primary endpoint not met in Phase 3 study of Drisapersen), SRPT -6.5% (related to GSK/RNA news), KAR -2.7% (announced secondary offering of 12 mln shares of common stock by existing stockholder KAR Holdings II, LLC), KAR -2.7% (prices 12 mln share offering (selling stockholder, KAR Holdings II) at $27.35/share), AFH -2.5% (filed for ~1.26 mln share common stock offering by selling shareholders), AEM -1.6% (announced development project update — La India commissioning underway and mining and processing has restarted at Goldex), NEE -1.6% (to sell $500 mln of equity units), NEE -1.6% (agreed to sell $500 mln of equity units to Citigroup ©, Morgan Stanley (MS), and Credit Suisse (CS)), RBS -1.1% (plans to sell Direct Line for GBP 630 mln, according to reports), NLY -0.7% (announced Q3 dividend of $0.35 per share vs $0.40 in prior quarter).
- Analyst comments: MT -1.9% (downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital Markets), BRKR -1.9% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo), SWI -1.8% (downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman), NTAP -1.6% (downgraded to Underperform from Mkt Perform at William Blair), CLX -1% (downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse), SIAL -1% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird), AIZ -0.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), NLSN -0.8% (downgraded to Mkt Perform from Outperform at Bernstein, initiated with a Neutral at Goldman).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-20-sentyabrya/
- RNA – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- TIBX – шорт ниже 27.00
- SPRT– выше 37.00 смотрим акцию в лонг
- DRI – шорт ниже минимумов премаркета