Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 171.50 Поддержка: 171.00
Briefing note: With Stock Index futures ~+1% this morning, only a handful of names are gapping lower. The following represent the most notable early names.
- M&A news: BZ +26.7% (to be acquired by Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) for $12.55 per share in cash), PKG +10.9% (acquisition is expected to be accretive to earnings immediately), SOHU +7.1% (Sohu.com, Sogou and Tencent (TCEHY) jointly announce strategic cooperation).
- Select Potash related names showing strength; move attributed to speculation that Belarus issues will be resolved: CF +2%, POT +1.9%, MOS +1.7%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: CLF +2.9%, MT +2.7%, X +1.7%, BHP +1.7%, RIO +1.5%.
- Select solar related names showing strength ahead of this weekend's summit in China: YGE 4%, STP 3.8%, JKS 1.9%, SPWR 1.1%.
- 3D related names showing early strength; still searching on catalyst — all on light volume: DDD +2.4%, XONE +2.3%, SSYS +1.7%.
- Other news: PSTI +8.7% ( FDA lifts clinical hold on co's Phase II intermittent Claudication study), BTH +7% (cont strength following positive blog mention on Friday), LLEN +4.1% (enters new energy business initiative in Beijing), YELP +3.3% (still checking), DAL +2.8% (cont strength from last week), MU +2.5% (sees reduced DRAM supplies, according toreports), P +1.9% (potentially Cumulus Media has agreed to an online radio deal with music service Rdio, according to reports), TSLA +1.3% (still checking, reports of co working on new hybrid battery, increasing range by 40%), GSK +1.3% (FDA grants GSK and Genmab's Arzerra (ofatumumab) Breakthrough Therapy Designation for previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia), BA +1% (nearing S Korea jet deal, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: HUN +2.5% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies), MOH +2.2% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies), WU +2.1% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee), AZN +2.1% (upgraded to Buy from Sell at Nordea), BMY +2% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan).
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- M&A news: QIHU -6.1% (potentially related to news that Sohu, Sogou and Tencent Holdings jointly announced the establishment of a strategic cooperation, it was speculated that QIHU may purchase Sogou).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower with Gold and Silver ETFs trading lower: SLV -1.8%, AUY -1.6%, AG -1.6%, PAAS -1.3%, SLW -1%, GLD -0.9%, GG -0.9%.
- Other news: PERI -5.2% (announces agreement to combine Conduit's Client Connect business with Perion in an all-stock transaction; immediately accretive), KCAP -3% (lowers Q3 dividend to $0.25 per share from $0.28 in prior quarter), IAG -3% (its partners in the Yatela Mine in Mali to suspend mining excavation activities), NOK -1.6% (still checking; co announced release of 2 new camera phones this morning).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-16-sentyabrya/
- HAL – лонг выше 50.50
- SOHU– ниже 68.00 – шорт, выше 69.00 смотрим акцию в лонг.
- FBшорт ниже 44.50, лонг выше 45.00
- QIHU – лонг выше 84.00