Аналитика NYSE на 11 сентября
Спайдер остается без изменений перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) боковое движение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 169.00 Поддержка: 168.50
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: LCI +4.1%, UNIS +1.6%.
- Other news: HNR +37.3% (announces exclusive negotiations to sell co including Venezuela; spin-off of remaining assets for total consideration of ~ $373 mln), VTUS +10.5% (announces positive results from clinical dermal safety and pharmacokinetic studies of Diltiazem), SNX +8.9% (Synnex and IBM announces strategic partnership in customer care market; SYNNEX will acquire IBM's worldwide customer care business process outsourcing services business for $505 mln), PSTI +5.9% (Pluristem Therapeutics receives US patent for treatment of peripheral artery disease), SHLD +4.4% ( NYPost discusses recent strength in shares of SHLD on speculation of undervalued real estate assets), THRX +3.6% (confirms FDA Advisory Committee recommends approval of umeclidinium/vilanterol for the treatment of COPD), BID +3% (announces review of capital allocation and financial policies), XOOM +2.3% (prices 4,403,270 shares of common stock in follow on offering at $30.50 per share, shares sold by co and selling share holders), KIOR +2.1% (cont strength following yesterday's gains), YGE +1.9% (to supply 28 mw of pv modules for the state grid corporation of China), NWSA +1.2% (Southeastern Asset Management disclosed 11.9% passive stake in 13G filing out last night after the close), RCL +0.9% (easing Syria/Med Sea tensions).
- Analyst comments: HIMX +3.8% (initiated with a Outperform at Northland Capital), NOK +2.5% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill, upgraded to Buy from Sell at Berenberg), RFMD +1.6% (upgraded to Strong Buy from Mkt Perform at RaymondJames), CAG +1.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), SAN +0.9% (upgradedto Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan), SWKS +0.8% (upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James).
Интересные новостные акции NYSE и NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: CWTR -18.9%, OXM -6.1%, RH -3.4%, HBI -1.3%, TXN -0.4%.
- Apple related news: AAPL -3.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill, downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS, also co did not announce any deal associated with China Mobile, which had been rumored), CHL -1.6%
- Other news: OVAS -38.7% (announced it has chosen to suspend enrollment of AUGMENT in the U.S. while moving forward with its plans for enrollment outside of the U.S. following the receipt of an «untitled» letter from the FDA), PLUG -12.7% (prices $10 mln shares at $0.54- light volume), SUNE -5.4% (announces proposed public offering of 30 mln shares of common stock), GEL -4.2% (announces public offering of 4.5 mln common units), WRLD -3.8% (announced that Kelly Malson plans to retire as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer), NEON -3.3% (announces offering of 1,978,492 shares of Common Stock (1 mln shares offered by NEON), UMBF -2.7% (prices $3.9 mln shares of common stock at $54 per share), CLR -2% (reaffirms 2013 production guidance; expects to increase crude oil and natural gas productions by 26% and 32%, respectively in 2014), GM -1.6% (Canada to sell 30 mln shares of GM common stock).
- Analyst comments: LGF -2.4% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Cowen), HBC -0.8% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan).
- BID – шорт ниже 49.00
- GEL – шорт ниже минимума премаркета, лонг выше 48.00
- RH – шорт ниже 72.00, лонг выше 75.00
- CAG – лонг выше 32.00
- HNR – шорт ниже 5.50