Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 165.00 Поддержка: 164.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: SOL +14.5%, SPLK +10%, CRM +8.4%, MITL +5.1%, BONA +4.4%, YGE +3.6%, BIG +3.2%, .
- M&A news: VOD +1.6% (: AT&T (T) may get involved in Vodafone bidding, according to reports ), AMX +1% (may be attributed to potential blocked KPN (KKPNY) deal), GE +1% (looking to spin off part of its credit card business from its GE Capital unit, according to reports).
- Select Solar names showing strength after YGE and SOL earnings: TSL+3%, JASO +2%.
- Other news: RDN +6.8% (Radian Group announces Master Transaction Agreement with Freddie Mac), MTG +4.7% (moving higher premarket following RDN / FMCC news), NQ +4.4% (SAC Capital Advisors discloses 5.5% stake in 13G), APA +4.3% (Apache and Sinopec (SNP) enter upstream oil and gas patnership; APA upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital Mkts), NUAN +2.6% (Carl Icahn filed 13D disclosing 16.9% stake (was rumored yesterday, Note that Icahn previously disclosed a 16% active stake on 8/8), RAD +2.4% (favorable mention on Mad Money), DDD +2.1% (still checking), GE +1.5% (looking to spin off part of its credit card business from its GE Capital unit, according to reports), WEN +1.4% (favorable mention on Mad Money), TASR +1.3% (Director disclosed 50K share purchase at $11.89 on 8/29), OXY +1.1% (in sympathy with APA news).
- Analyst comments: TI +7.7% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at Bernstein), DB +2.3% ( upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan), YY +2% (initiated with a Overweight at JP Morgan), QIHU +1.9% (initiated with a Overweight at JP Morgan; tgt $94), SCSS +1.1% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Mkts), ARMH +0.9% (upgraded to Buy from Sell at Deutsche Bank), FB +0.9% (target raised to $50 at Stifel; also Facebook's facial recognition expansion discussed in Globe and Mail article)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: OVTI -13.7%, (downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer) KKD -13.3%, BEBE -4%, CTRL -3.4%, PSUN -3.3%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: IAG -2.8%, GFI -2.6%, EGO -2.2%, KGC -2.2%, ABX -1.7%, GDX -1.6%, GLD -0.8%.
- Other news: FRO -5.5% (cont weakness), APRI -4.9% (Swissmedic, the Agency for Therapeutic Products in Switzerland, has recommended against approval of marketing authorization for Vitaros), IQNT -2.4% (reports receipt of NASDAQ compliance letter), C -1.2% (Citigroup announces $369 mln redemption of Citigroup Capital X Trust Preferred Securities).
- Analyst comments: YOKU -3.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan),NOK -2.3% (downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Swedbank), DANG -2.2% (downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan ), JOY -1.3% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T), SPLS -1.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-30-avgusta/
- SPLK– шорт ниже 53.00, лонг выше максимумов премаркета.
- OXY – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- APA – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- BIG – шорт ниже 35.00