Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 170.75 Поддержка: 170.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: MKTG +15.1%, ARCI +11.6%, ININ +11.2%, FOSL +9.8%, KWK +9.3%, GTAT +8.7%, GST +7.8%, KORS +6.1%, ARTC +5.2%, SGY +4.9% (light volume), HI +3.4% (light volume), TAP +3.3%, MGM +3.3%, BSFT +3.1%, IHG +2.8%, XCO +2.5% (light volume), ZTS +2.1%, FNF +1.8%, VOLC +1.8% (light volume), CTSH +1.2%, LMCA +0.8%, DISH +0.6%, WMGI +0.4%.
- M&A news: SE +1.4% ( Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) announces agreement to acquire Spectra Energy's U.S. Transmission, Storage & Liquids Assets by Year-End).
- Select solar related names showing strength: CSIQ +3.5%, JASO +2.9%, FSLR +0.7% .
- A few European drug names are trading higher: SNY +1.5%, NVS +1.4%, SHPG +0.5%
- Other news:
CGEN +3.9% (continued strength), EVC +3.7% (light volume, filed 10-Q last night), RMBS +2.7% (Rambus and Hynix end California antitrust lawsuit under appeal, according to reports ),DEO +2.1% (still checking), BBRY +1.8% (continued strength in Q10 sales speculation), MDCO +1.7% (announces positive Phase III Trial Results for Fibrocaps; Completes ProFibrix Acquisition), SI +1.3% (following earnings yesterday), PUK +1.3% and SAP +1.2% (still checking).
- Analyst comments: HDS +4.3% (coverage initiated by several analysts), FCX +1% (hearing positive Morgan Stanley comments — suggests discounted to peers)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: AEO -15.9%, USU -14.1%, NLS -12.1%, MDR -10.7%, ALLT -8%, SKH -5.1%, ROSE -4.2%, (light volume), REGN -4.1%, DBD -3.8%, DISH -3.8% (light volume), TDG -3.5%, HOLX -3.1%, JMBA -2.4%, BPI -1.6%, ADM -1.5% (light volume), EMR -1.3%, VCRA -0.3%.
- M&A news: PAMT -1.0% (Parametric Sound to merge with Turtle Beach).
- Select AEO retail peers showing weakness: ARO -4.7%, ANF -4.2%, GPS -1.9%, URBN -1.3%, CHS -0.2% ( downgraded to Neutral at Janney)
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: GOLD -2.1%, HL -1.6%, NEM -1.3%, AUY -1.2%, RIO -1.1%, MT -0.9%, BBL -0.6%, GLD -0.6%, .
- Select India related names showing early weakness: SLT -7.7%, IBN -3.9%, TTM -1.6%.
- Other news: CPLP -6.1% ( announces offering of 11.9 mln common units and its intention to acquire three 5,023 TEU Container Vessels), BAGL -4.6% (announces commencement of a 1.5 mln share secondary common stock offering by Greenlight Capital), SNE -4% (Sony sends letter to Third Point; SNE strongly believes that continuing to own 100% of the Company's entertainment businesses is fundamental to Sony's success ), PDCE -4% (priced and upsized a public offering from ~3.75 mln to 4.5 mln shares of its common stock for total gross proceeds of $243 million; price not disclosed), NRF -3.1% (prices offering of 35 mln shares of common stock at $9.60 per share), INFY -2.5% (reports of hiring lawsuit), ADVS -1.6% (announced today a public offering of 7,261,844 shares of its common stock by persons and entities affiliated with SPO Advisory Corp.), PDCE -1.4% ( announces public offering of 3.75 mln shares of common stock), TRW -1.4% (announces commencement of 10.9 mln share secondary common stock offering by selling shareholders), MOS -0.6% ( Enters Into Shareholders' Agreement With Ma'aden And SABIC; cos on track to construct 3.5 million tonne phosphate operation), GM -0.4% (General Motors Chevy volt price will be lowered by 5K to ~$35K to increase sales, according to reports ), AAPL -0.2% (Dealbook discusses increasing smartphone competition in China).
- Analyst comments: UN -1.2% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan), IBM -1.1% ( downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse), JCP -0.9% (hearing JPMorgan comments related to cash burn concerns), GSK -0.2% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup)
ACM ADM AER AFSI AKRX ALX AMOT AMRI ARCC ARCP AYR BIP BPI CCC CHTR CKP CMLP CNK CNTY CRTX CTCH CTCM CTSH CVS D DBD DISH DNR DW DWRE DWSN EE EMR END ENDP EXH FBN FE FOSL FSTR GGS GPT GSJK HAR HCN HPT HSIC HWCC ICE IFF IFMI INSM ISIS KOPN KORS KWK LIOX LNCE LOJN LPDX LPX MGM NHI NNBR NRGM NRGY NSM OAK OXF PCMI PCRX PH POZN PQ PTRY PZZA RDA RDC REGN RHP ROLL RTIX SATS SE SEP SGNT SMG SOHO SPB SPR SRE STWD SYPR TA TAST TDG TDW TGH THC TICC TLP TREX TRGT UFCS UNT VIAS VITC VPG VSI WILC WMC ZBRA
ACAD AFAM AGII ALDW ALJ AMRE AMTG ARC ATEC ATO AVNR BID BIO BKEP BMR BONE CAR CCRN CDR CF CHRW CHUY CIA CIX CLMS CLNY COKE CPIX CSC CSGS CSOD DCTH DEI DGI DIS DKL DNB DPM DVA EMKR ENOC EOX ESIO EXEL FANG FSLR FST FURX G GA GBL GBLI GCA GDP GEOS GEVO GFF GLUU GPOR GSIG HCKT HRZN III IL INN JAZZ JBT KAR KCAP KW KYTH LQDT LRAD LTRE LUNA LVB LYV MCEP MCHX MED MNTG MPWR MRCY MRO NRCIB NSPH NUAN NYMT OAS OME ONTY ONVI OPAY ORA OREX OXGN PLT PLUS POWL PRGN PRI PRTS PSEM PULS PXLW QUAD REXX RLJ RLOC RSO SALM SAPE SD SDT SEV SLTM SMCI SNTS SPRD STAN SYNC SYX TACT TCRD TESO TEU TISI TRNX TTGT TWO UIL URS UVV VSAT VTSS VVUS XNPT XOXO Z ZIPR
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- AEO– лонг при закреплении выше 17.00
- HOLX– шорт ниже минимумов премаркета
- ANF– ниже 49.50 смотрим акцию в шорт, выше – лонг
- TRW – шорт ниже 71.00