Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 169.00 Поддержка: 168.50
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: DSPG +3.8%, ISIL +1.8%, (announces initiative to rebalance resources; sees Q2 revs of $144.8 mln vs $138.31 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate ), .
- M&A news: ELN +7.4% (Perrigo (PRGO) to acquire Elan for $8.6 bln, valuing each Elan share at $16.50; immediately accretive to Perrigo's adjusted earnings per share in 2014), OMC +6% (Omnicom and Publicis (PUBGY) announce merger of equals to create Publicis Omnicom Group ), SKS +4% (Hudson's Bay Company confirms to acquire Saks for $16/share), MU +1.5% ( it anticipates the closing of its acquisition of 100% of Elpida's equity to occur on July 31, 2013).
- Select solar stocks trading higherafter EU and China reached agreement on solar panel pricing dispute: STP +13.5%, HSOL +10.3%, YGE +9.7%, JASO +8.5%, LDK +7.1%, ASTI +5.4%, CSIQ +5.3%, RSOL +5%, JKS +4%, FSLR +1%.
- Select OMC/PUBGY peers showing strength following merger agreement: IPG +7.1%, CTCT +2.5%.
- Other news: USU +9.3% (updates American Centrifuge RD&D Adavances), URRE +8.4% (related to USU news), NVAX +5.2% (publishes positive preclinical efficacy data against influenza A(H7N9)), MOH +4.9% (acquires assets from Community Health Solutions), SNTA +4.7% (announces ENCHANT-1 breast cancer results support transition to second stage of trial), GOLD +1.1% (provides update on Tongon turnaround).
- Analyst comments: SHPG +1% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust).
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: CYOU -7.5%, CVRR -4.1%, RYAAY -3.2%, SOHU -2.3%, WYNN -1.9%, HTZ -1.5%.
- M&A news: PRGO -1.4% (still checking), DELL -0.7% (reports Michael Dell unlikely to raise current bid; Carl Icahn sends letter to Spec Comm).
- Select oil/gas related names showing early weakness: E -2.0%, STO -1.3%, SDRL -1.0%.
- Other news: CHTP -13.7% (updates NORTHERA NDA Filing; FDA identified certain technical deficiencies ), TSEM -7.9% (still checking), BCS -2.6% (reports that UK banks may need to access capital markets), TEVA -1.3% (follow through on Friday's update on COPAXONE litigation: confirms declaration of certain patents to be invalid), SI -0.8% (will decide on the early departure of the President and CEO on July 31 ).
- Analyst comments: RFMD -2.5% (downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays), FRAN -2% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush), MSFT -0.7% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities), WFM -0.7% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald).
AHC AWI BEN BWP CALM CBZ CFFN CNA CNO CYOU DCIX DSPG EDR FLML HAE HMST HTZ L LECO MWIV ONB ROP SBCF SOHU SPG STNG TEN TGE WYNN
Торговые идеи NYSEи NASDAQ:
ELN– шорт ниже 16.00
QIHU– шорт ниже уровней премаркета
IPG– шорт ниже 16.50
OMC– лонг выше максимума премаркета