Спайдер понижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете премаркете. Поддержка 176.50 , сопротивление 177.00
Повышаются на премаркете:
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: GTXI +23.4%, (light volume), FTEK +18.9%, (light volume), CGA +9.6%, PERI +8.7%, UNIS +6.3%, (light volume), SLTM +5.5%, CIMT +5.4%, DISH +4.4%, ANFI +2%, VSAT +1.4%, AGO +1.3%, SPRD +1.1%, VOD +1.1%, YONG +0.6%, (light volume).
- Other news: LLEN +6.1% (light volume, L&L Energy management provides full rebuttal and supporting documentation to special committee), NQ +5.3% (following Toro stake disclosure), HTLD +4.7% (acquires Gordon Trucking), VISN +4.4% (continued strength), ELX +2.5% (announces new three-part initiative to improve profitability and enhance shareholder value; initiative includes a $200 mln capital return plan, a new cost savings program and board transformation; to offer up to $125 mln aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2018 in a private offering, upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray), ARNA +2.3% (still checking), OREX +2% (Orexigen Therapeutics and Takeda announce multiple Contrave data presentations at the ObesityWeek meeting in Atlanta), SNE +1.1% (Bloomberg discusses that SNE plans to meet analyst estimates of 3 mln PS4s sold), DDD +0.8% (continued strength), RIG +0.1% (Barron's profiles positive view on Transocean ).
- Analyst comments: LF +2.4% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital) YELP +1% (Yelp tgt to $80 from $50 at Jefferies), SEAS +0.6% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citig), QCOM +0.4% ( initiated with a Buy at Jefferies)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: SRPT -49.7% (also announces FDA Considers NDA Filing for Eteplirsen Premature in Light of Recent Competitive Drug Failure and Recent DMD Natural History Data; FDA Questions Dystrophin as a Biomarker Due to Failed Studies of Other Investigational Drugs for DMD, downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Piper Jaffray ), HSOL -11.1%, HOLX -10.5%, DGLY -9.2%, BIOL -8.6%, RAX -8.5%, YGE -7.8%, CRAY -6.8%, (light volume), DNDN -5.2%, LEE -5.2%, (reports continued digial growth, achieves plan of reorganization two years early ), DF -4.1%, LXRX -3.9%, (light volume), NTI -3.2%, ESE -2.5%, GSVC -2.4%, NWSA -2.1%, NWS -2.1%, VIPS -0.6%, BID -0.6%.
- Financial related names showing weakness: RBS -2.8% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), NBG -2.6%, BCS -1.9%, LYG -1.4%, HBC -1.3%, SAN -0.5%.
- Metals/mining stocks trading lower: GOLD -2.4% (downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC ), AU -1.8%, GFI -1.8%, MT -1.5%, BHP -1.1%, BBL -1.1%, GLD -0.3%, .
- Select oil/gas related names showing early weakness: SDRL -1.8%, STO -1.7%, BP -0.2%.
- Solar names lower: SOL -7.1% JKS -6.6% JASO -2.9%, SUNE -1.8%
- Other news: BAH -3.1% ( announces secondary offering of 10 mln shares of common stock by affiliate of the Carlyle Group), TMUS -2.6% (announces 66.15 mln share public offering of common stock), APTS -2.6% ( announces proposed public offering of ~3.226 mln shares of common stock), TTM -2.2%, NOK -1.8% (still checking), BUD -1.5% (still checking), QUIK -1.4% (intends to offer newly issued shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering), RCL -1.3% (still checking), ALSN -0.8% ( announces sale of 15 mln shares of common stock by selling stockholders), EBAY -0.6% (eBay lower following ChannelAdvisor Same Store Sales update).
- Analyst comments: GSK -1.9% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Panmure), VECO -1.3% (resumed with a Sell at Canaccord Genuity), FDX -0.5% ( downgraded to Market Perform at Cowen), INTC -0.3% (attributed to analyst downgrade)
ACM AMED ARIA ARTX ASEI BSTC CACH CASM CIMT DF DHI DISH DM DNDN ENT EVEP FVE GFN GRH GTE GTXI HCOM HNR HSOL HWCC INFU INSY LIWA LMIA LXRX MEA MPAA MVIS NAFC NRG NS NSH OREX PERI PTX RDA ROC RRST SCLN SCON SJI SNMX SNSS SRPT SYMX SYPR TGTX TPRE USAT YGE YONG ZAZA ZFC
AGO ALIM ARPI ATHL BEE BID BIOL BRSS CLIR CRAY DGLY ESE FRF FTEK GSVC HIIQ HOLX IOC LEE MCF NMFC NTI OTEL PINC RAX SEMG SHO SLTM SPRD SRC TMNG UNIS VCRA VIPS VSAT VSCI
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-12-noyabrya/
- DISH – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- SPRD – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- SRPT – лонг выше 20.00
- RAX – лонг выше 46.00