Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете премаркете. Поддержка 174.00 , сопротивление 175.50
Повышаются на премаркете:
In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance:
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: SQNM +23.5%, MITK +15.5%, OLED +14.9%, UBNT +14.7%, (also upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush) AIRM +12.2%, ENOC +11.6%, ARAY +10.1%, ( Two papers from a large multi-site study further demonstrate efficacy and quality of life benefits for prostate cancer patients treated with co's CyberKnife System), HALO +9.9%, LCI +9.5%, ADEP +9%, ABTL +8.6%, MDRX +7.9%, FEYE +6.7%, ACET +6.6%, ARNA +6.4%, NKTR +6.2%, PTIX +6.1%, GPS +6%, PCYC +4%, GERN +3.8%, CPST +3.6%, NVAX +3.6%, SSTK +3.5%, XON +3.2%, ENSG +3.2%, CLNE +3.1%, GRPN +2.6%, CYTX +2.5%, VVC +2.5%, UEPS +2.3%, ATW +2.2%, III +2%, SGMS +1.8%, TEF +1.8%, BONE +1.6%, NVDA +1.6%, PCLN +1.6%, NOG +1.3%.
- M&A news: SNTS +37.9% (Santarus to be acquired by Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP) for $32 per share), SLXP +11.5%.
- Other news:
XONE +4% (announced it will open its seventh production service center), ENSG +3.2% (announced plan to separate its healthcare business and its real estate business into two separate and independent publicly-traded cos; adopted stockholder rights plan), OCZ +2.5% ( resolves remaining shareholder derivative legal matters), OXBT +2.2% (receives $6 mln in net proceeds from warrant exercises), LUV +1% (reports co granted permission to file brief related to US Airways (LCC)/American (AAMRQ) take off and landing slots).
- Analyst comments: AMRN +12.1% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), AHL +9% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS), SUNE +6.6% (Hearing positive comments at Citigroup), BTU +1.8% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), LYG +1.3% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Investec)
TRMR -42.2%, (also downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies) NES -27.4%, NTWK -25%, MCZ -16.1%, AVG -14%, UNXL -12.7%,AREX -8.2%, SYNM -7.7%, MFLX -7.7%, PODD -7.6%, FXEN -6.8%, RNDY -6.6%, SFM -4.9%, SWIR -4.8%, TEU -4.7%, ELON -4.1%, PXLW -4.1%, NSU -2.6%, MNST -2.4%, DIS -1.7%, TEP -1.3%, AUQ -1.2%, ALJ -1.1%, OCLR -1%.
Select names showing weakness following public offerings:
DRRX -20.1% (announces public offering of common stock, size not disclosed), WYN -5.4% (completed $300 mln term securitization), SLCA -5.3% (announces 10.5 mln share offering by selling stockholder), SFM -4.9% (files for 22.5 mln share common stock offering by selling shareholders), CST -2.6% (priced public offering of 13,112,564 shares by selling stockholder at $31 per share).
ACPW -5.1% (discloses it will restate its quarterly interim financial statements for first and second quarters of FY13 ), TSLA -2.5% (reports that US regulators may need to examine TSLA amid fires), STO -2.1% (ENI (E) demands $10.1 bln from STO for overcharging for natural gas), ARIA -1.7% (announces reduction in U.S. workforce as part of broad program to reduce operating expenses; ~ 40% of U.S. workforce, or 160 positions, to be impacted).
AREX -8.2% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), TS -1.7% (downgraded to Reduce from Neutral t Natixis Bleichroeder), UAL -1.3% (downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays), ACM -1.3% (downgraded to Neutral at Robert W. Baird, downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS), TWTR -0.8% (initiated with Sell at Hudson Square), DE -0.7% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill).
ABR AINV CCOI COV CVC DRH EBIX FES GKNT HALO HILL HMSY HZNP LEAP LGF MHR MINI MKTY MUX NTWK OFS PICO SSP WTR XIN XTEX XTXI XWES
AAON ABCD ABTL ACET ADEP ADES ADUS AIRM AL ALEX ALG ALJ AMH AMRN ARAY AREX ARNA ATAI ATEC ATLS ATW AVG BAP BCEI BEBE BIO BNFT BNNY BONE BRS CCIX CCXI CDR CEMI CFN CHKR CLNE CLNY CPST CTP CUBE CYTX DCIN DIS DMD DVCR EAC EBS ECPG EGY ELON ENOC EPAM FC FDUS FEYE FF FUEL FXEN GAIA GERN GLPW GSVC GXP HTGC IDSY III IL INFI JJSF JOE KTOS LCI LFVN LGP LOCM LPTH LTBR LUNA MAIN MCP MCZ MDRX MFLX MITK MNST MNTX MSCC MTD MTRX NAVG NES NFG NKTR NNI NOG NTK NVDA OLED ONVI PCLN PCYC PFMT PLUS PODD PRGN PSTR PXLW RENT RLJE RNDY RPTP SF SFM SGMS SLXP SMLP SMSI SNTS SQNM SSTK TACT TEP TEU TSRO TST TTGT TUMI UBNT UEIC UEPS VVC WAVX WIFI WLDN WR XNPT XOMA XOXO YRCW ZIGO
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-8-noyabrya/
- MDRX – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- MNST – лонг выше 58.00
- NVDA – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- SFM – лонг выше 45.00