Спайдер понижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете премаркете. Поддержка 176.20 , сопротивление 176.90
Повышаются на премаркете:
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: GTAT +23.5% (also announces agreement with AAPL that impacts 2H13 and 2014 Outlooks), ENDP +22.6%, FN +11.5%, (light volume), ACUR +9.8%, (also announces Distribution of Nexafed by Rite Aid Pharmacies), CSU +9.2%, ARCI +8.5%, ORIG +8%, COCO +6.5%, UVE +6.5%, AOL +5.4%, TMUS +5.2%, KERX +5% (also announces Zerenex (ferric citrate coordination complex) Meets All Primary and Key Secondary Endpoints in Phase 2 Study of Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients With Elevated Serum Phosphorus and Iron Deficiency Anemia), HL +4.8%, CSOD +4.5%, CATM +3.5%, (light volume), HTZ +2.9%, CTSH +2.7%, JMBA +2%, (light volume), MRO +1.7%, RKT +1.4%, (light volume), BDX +1.4%, (light volume), CVS +1.3%, PKT +1%, REGN +0.9%, WFT +0.4%, (also names new Chief Financial Officer; appoints new Chief Operating Officer as current operating officer retires),.
- Select mining stocks trading higher:
BBL +1.9%, RIO +1.8%, BHP +1.5%, GOLD +1.2%.
- A few solar names are trading higher: SUNE +4.9% (SunEdison upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper), YGE +4.9%, RSOL +2.9%, TSL +2.3%, CSIQ +1.9%, SOL +1.6%
- Other news: CYTX +45.9% ( licenses Asia-Pacific cardiovascular, renal & diabetes markets to Lorem Vascular for up to $531 mln; co to receive $31 mln upfront in equity and initial purchase commitments), ORBC +5.6% (Orbcomm and Inmarsat to form strategic alliance to collaborate on M2M opportunities ), PIP +4.4% (Theraclone Sciences' monocloncal antibody candidate PGT121 suppresses HIV in simian models of disease; Note: On August 1, 2013, Theraclone and PharmAthene announced a definitive merger agreement), LOCK +4% (following positive comments on MadMoney), ALU +3.6% (still checking), NUAN +3.2% (still checking), RBCN +3.2% (following GTAT earnings/news), P +2.5% (may be attributed to CTO comments, also JPM positive), NQ +2.2% (Bloomberg discusses that Muddy Waters may be correct on NQ payments issue, but cash accounting criticism may be incorect ), ECA +2% ( announces vision and strategy; co will focus its capital investment on five oil and liquids-rich resource plays in N. America ), LCC +1.1% (NYTimes discusses that the US is in discussions to settle suit related to AAMRQ/US Airways merger ), CBST +0.6% (Cubist Pharma modestly higher following exec interview on MadMoney),.
- Analyst comments: SB +3.3% (Safe Bulkers upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), BBRY +1.5% (upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale, upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank, downgraded to Sector Underperform from Sector Outperform at CIBC Wrld Mkts)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: BSFT -18.5%, OWW -16.5%, PPO -13.4%, GST -10.3%, LF -10% (also downgraded to Neutral at Monness Crespi & Hardt), USU -8.5%, (light volume), MR -8.4%, MDR -8.4%, BPI -8%, (LI BDE -7.5%, (also downgraded to Neutral at DA Davidson), ANAD -7.4%, CRZO -4.7%, (announces public offering of 3.75 mln shares of common stock), THO -4.3%, HK -3.3%, ELNK -3.3%, (light volume), HW -2.9% (light volume), CF -2.1%, (light volume), APC -1.9%, (following late sell-off), GIMO -1.6%, (light volume), THC -1.6%, (light volume), IMMU -0.9%, MPEL -0.7%.
- Select financial related names showing weakness: RBS -2.9%, BCS -2.9%, RBS -2.9% (downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas), CS -2.4%, IRE -2.4%, DB -2.3%, LYG -2.2%, SAN -2.1%, ING -1.5%, HBC -1.1%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: GFI -2.9%, AU -1.4%, NEM -1.2%, CLF -1%.
- Other news: IMGN -9.4% (Immunogen announces discontinuation of IMGN901 study in small-cell lung cancer; initiates Phase I testing of its EGFR-targeting ADC, IMGN289), ORAN -4.4% (still checking), EXLS -4% (discloses it received a notice of termination from The Travelers Indemnity Company; Travelers represented 9.6% of co's revs Q3 revs), FAST -3.6% (still checking), SID -3.4% (still checking), CSTM -2.7% (announces proposed secondary offering of 17.5 mln Class A ordinary shares by selling shareholders), ITMN -2.3% (announces offering of 6.5 mln shares of its common stock), EPD -2.3% ( announces commencement of a public offering of 7.5 mln common units representing limited partner interests in the partnership), PSB -2.3% (announces public offering of 1.3 mln shares of common stock), PSB -2.3% (prices public offering of 1.3 mln shares at $79.25 per share), RYAAY -1.9% (continued weakness), VNTV -1.5% (announces funds managed by Advent International have agreed to sell 15 mln shares of Vantiv's Class A common stock in secondary public offering), JCP -1.3% (still checking), EXR -1% (announces offering of 4.5 mln shares of common stock), RPRX -0.8% (receives FDA guidance for Proellex low dose oral uterine fibroid clinical program: FDA instructed co to submit a request for lifiting of the full clinical hold at the same time it submits a new protocol ).
- Analyst comments: SI -1.8% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS), PSO -1.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), LINE -0.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman)
AFSI AKRX AMG AOL ARCC ASH ATRO BCRX BDX BOFI BPI CCC CHTR COCO COLE CTSH CVS CVU D DFZ DLPH DNR DTV DWRE DX DXM EGT EMR ENR EXH EXLP FE FMD FSTR GLDD GSJK GTIV HCA HCN HL HPT HSIC HST HTA HW HZO ICE IDA IDN IFF INSM ISIS KBALB KORS KOS KWK LABL LINC LMCA LPX LXP MITT MNDO MNTA MOS MPW NNN NTLS NXST OWW OXF OZM PEGI PMC PQ PRIM RDC REGN REN RGS RHP RIGL RRD RRGB SGNT SOHO SRE SYRG TAST TGH TLP TRGT UFCS UFPT UNT VSI WPC ZINC ZTS
ABCO ACUR AEIS AGII AIN ANAD APC APL ARI ATNI AWR BDE BGC BKH BRE BSFT CATM CENX CF CHMT CLDT CRDC CRK CRZO CSOD CSU CUTR CVGI DDR DNB DRRX DRYS ELNK EMAN ENH FANG FN FRP FST GDP GIMO GOOD GST GTAT HF HIL HK HPP HTCO HTZ IILG IMMU IPXL JMBA KAI LF LGCY LMNX MDR MNKD MR MRO NFX NGLS NHI NLS ODP OMI OMX ORIG OTTR PAA PIKE PKT PKY PLOW PNG PPO PRO PRTS PSEC PXD QLYS RKT RLH RNET RPAI RSE RTEC SAAS SB SBAC SGY SKH SNCR SNHY STAG SYKE TCRD TDW THC TRGP UIL UNM USU VNO VOLC VRTU WMGI WSR XPO ZIPR
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- AOL – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- TMUS – лонг выше 30.00
- HTZ – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- CVS – лонг выше 63.50
- BSFT – лонг выеш 28.00
- PPO – лонг выше 39.00
- CRZO – лонг выше 45.00
- IMGN – лонг выше 14.00