Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Поддержка 177.25, сопротивление 177.75
Повышаются на премаркете:
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: RPXC +9.6% (light volume), BWLD +8.9%, DWA +8.7%, BBSI +8.4% (light volume), LOCK +7.5%, TRLA +7.1%, UMC +5.8%, (light volume), EA +5.7%, BIDU +5.5%, SAVE +4.5%, LUX +4.4%, (light volume), IPHI +3.3%, BCS +3.3%, GM +2.7%, SNY +2.6%, GPRE +2.4%, (light volume), GLW +2.2%, QGEN +2.2%, TTWO +1.9%, ROG +1.7% (light volume), STO +1.2%, GILD +1.1%, ULTI +1.1%, (light volume), LVLT +1.1%, (light volume), CBI +1%, (light volume), S +1%, CMCSA +0.8%, DLB +0.6%, (light volume), AMP +0.6% (light volume), SM +0.6%.
- M&A news: PXD +0.9% (Bloomberg discusses that PXD may be a possible takeover target by Chevron (CVX) — article out yesterday afternoon).
- Metals/mining stocks trading higher: SLW +1.9%, SLV +1.4%, MT +1.1%, GOLD +1%, GDX +0.9%, GLD +0.5%,.
- Select oil/gas related names showing strength:
e +2.6%, BP +2% (BP upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale), RDS.A +1.2% (following STO results),.
- China internet names gapping up on BIDU results: QIHU +3.8%, DANG +2.2%, SINA +2.2%, YY +0.9%, SOHU +0.6%
- Solar names trading higher: SOL +4.8%, JKS +4%, TSL +4%, YGE +3.9%, ASTI +3.3% (secures $10 million registered direct financing with Ironridge Technology), CSIQ +1.5%, SPWR +1.1%, FSLR +0.4%
- Other news: MNKD +4.4% (announces FDA Acknowledgement of Resubmission of New Drug Application for AFREZZA), VOLC +3.6% (announces new two-year results of largest prospective study of use of IVUS in stent placement), NQ +3.5% (checking for anything new),ARIA +3.2% (Sarissa Capital Management filed 13D), WPRT +2.8% (Westport Announces Purchase Order for 900 Westport iCE pack LNG Tank Systems), ARMH +2.5% (still checking), SYMC +2.4% (higher after CEO disclosed 100K share purchase on 10/28 at $22.0578/share), JMP +1.5% (increases quarterly dividend by 14% to $0.04 per share from $0.035 per share), TSLA +1.4% (Tesla Motors and Panasonic (PCRFY) reach agreement to expand supply of automotive grade battery cells), BBRY +1.2% (after BBRY lifted yesterday on reports of prior talks with FB), NYNY +0.9% (after 29% move higher yesterday), MDLZ +0.4% (attributed to renewed push from Nelson Peltz ), F +0.2% (following GM earnings).
- Analyst comments: NVAX +3.8% (initiated with a Outperform at FBR Capital; tgt $11), NKE +1.7% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley), FB +1.2% (Facebook upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BTIG), NOK +1.2% ( upgraded to Buy from Sell at Danske Bank)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: WU -19.4%, CETV -18.2%, INVN -14.1%, IACI -13.6%, CYNI -12.2%, SODA -11.7%, SFLY -10.8%, YELP -8.9%, ( files mixed shelf offering; Specific terms of these offerings and securities will be provided in one or more supplements to this prospectus), QCOR -8.5%, PRXL -7.5%, RBCN -7.4%, HES -6%, (light volume), CALX -5.6%, (light volume), WBMD -5%, AUDC -4.8%, (light volume), XCO -4.4%, CAP -4.1%, (light volume), LNKD -3.7%, AFL -3%, (light volume), HTS -2.7% (light volume), MX -2.2%, CRUS -2.1%, GNW -1.9%, FLEX -1.7%, RYL -1.3%, DLR -1.3% (Digital Realty downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James, downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore), EXXI -0.9% (light volume), SO -0.5%.
- Other news: MACK -17.2% (announces results from A Phase 2 Study Of MM-121 (SAR256212) in combination with Paclitaxel; MM-121 misses primary endpoint; ongoing biomarker analysis identifies a potential subpopulation of patients benefiting from MM-121 in combination with paclitaxel), AMRN -15.8% ( discloses FDA has rescinded the ANCHOR study special protocol assessment agreement, downgraded to Mkt Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann ), PERI -14.8% (following IACI results), MTGE -5.9% (still checking), USU -3.2% (following late spike on DoE update), TEVA -2.7% (announces departure of President and CEO), MZOR -1.7% (price 2.4 mln ADSs at $17.00 per ADS), GRPN -1% (following YELP results), HCA -0.7% (announces 30 mln share sponsor secondary offering and concurrent company $500 mln share repurchase from sponsors).
- Analyst comments: EW -4.1% (downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan ), CHKR -3.6% (downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman), X -1.1% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank), UBS -0.4% (UBS downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill)
ACCO ADP AEGR AIT AMT ARW AUDC BAH BDC BLKB BOKF BWA BXC CDI CETV CEVA CFFN CFR CMCSA CPF DBD DXYN EDGW EGN EXC EXLS FELE GAS GLW GPK GRMN H HEP HES HPY IBCP IMN INGR JNY KVHI LFUS LGND LPLA LVLT MCGC MDXG MRGE MSM NOR NVMI OIIM PAR PCG PEG PES PSX PSXP PX S SAIA SAVE SEE SO SODA SPW STE TASR TEL TFX TOWR TRK WEC WEX WLT
ACHC ACMP ACPW AEGN AFG AFL AJG AMP ANEN ARTC ATRC AZPN BBOX BFS BGFV BIDU BTUI BUSE BWLD BXMT BXP CACI CALX CAP CBG CBI CBT CCUR CEMP CERS CLD CRL CRUS CSGS CVD CZR DAC DLB DLR DWA EA EIX ENTR EXAR FALC FEIC FISV FLEX FSP GILD GNW GPRE HCC HGR HIW IACI INVN IPHI KFRC KIM KTCC KWR LAND LMAT LNKD LOCK LOPE MBTF MOVE MRCY MWA MX NANO NATL NBIX NCIT NUVA PBNY PLT PRXL PSEM PULB QCOR RBCN REMY ROG RPXC RRC RYL SFLY SIMG SKT SM SONS SWI SYX TGI TRLA TTWO UHS ULGX ULTI VPRT VRTS WBMD WEYS WNC WSH WTS WU XCO XXIA YELP
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-30-oktyabrya/
- DWA– лонг выше 30.50, шорт ниже 30.00
- TRLA – лонг выше 44.00
- SAVE – лонг выше 46.00
- GILD – лонг выше 71.00
- INVN – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- IACI – лонг выше 50.00
- SODA – лонг выше 60.00
- SFLY – лонг выше 48.00
- YELP – лонг выше 64.00