Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Поддержка 175.00, сопротивление 175.50
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: BABY +17.5% (light volume), MMSI +12.4%, FTNT +9.7%, STMP +8.3%, EQIX +7.9%, FOE +6.8%, TEX +3.4%, CAKE +6.3%, AEM +5.6% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at BMO Capital Mkts,upgraded to Buy from Hold at Desjardins ), CTXS +5.2%, SHPG +5.2%, MCK +4.9% (also McKesson agrees to purchase Celesio in transaction valued at $8.3bln), CSGP +4.7% (light volume), TSCO +4.5%, YNDX +4.2%, F +3.9%, KKR +3.7%, ALXN +3.7%, HOT +3.6%, LUV +3.6%, BSX +3.3%, KMT +3.2%, RDWR +3%, (light volume), RRD +2.8%, PACR +2.5%, FFIV +2.2%, LRCX +2.1%, PHM +1.9%, RTN +1.3% (light volume), WLL +1.2%, MO +1.2%, MO +0.9%, CELG +0.6%, WPPGY +0.3%, NOW +0.1%, (light volume).
- M&A news: HOME +25.4% (Cascade Bancorp and Federal Bancorp (HOME) merge in transaction valued at $265.7 mln).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher:
SVM +2.1%, GOLD +2%, GDX +1.7%, ABX +1.6%, SLW +1.6%, AU +1.5%, BHP +1.4%, BBL +1.4%, MT +1.3%, SLV +0.7%, GLD +0.5%,.
- Select oil/gas related names showing strength: RDS.A +6.1%, SD +2.2%, BP +1.2%, STO +1.1%.
- Other news: AMRS +8.1% (Amyris to enter partnership to supply renewable jet fuel to GOL Airlines), LVS +5.1% (FT details news that Japan may be close to ending casino ban), YGE +2.8% (to supply 59 MW of PV modules for China Three Gorges New Energy), NBG +2.7% (still checking), SWY +2.6% (continued strength on PE speculation), GM +2.4% (up on F results), ARIA +1.6% (Camber Capital disclosed 5.4% passive stake in 13G filing), NUAN +1.2% ( Successfully Concludes CooTek Patent Infringement Case), VOYA +1.1% (prices 33 mln shares of common stock offered by ING Group at $29.50 per share), MPEL +1% (FT details news that Japan may be close to ending casino ban), BSX +0.9% (announces restructuring program for 2014), SBUX +0.7% (Starbucks plans to open 'Tea Bar' in NYC, according to reports ), VMW +0.6% (following CTXS/FFIVresults), RVBD +0.6% (following CTXS/FFIVresults), QTWW +0.5% (Seamans Capital disclosed 5.9% passive stake in 13G filing), HLF +0.4% and NFLX +0.3% ( Icahn says if he did not have such a large position in NFLX that he would have held on to his position; reiterates HLF is undervalued ), PCLN +0.2% (on TRIP results).
- Analyst comments: LCC +2.8% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank), RBA +1.6% (upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at BMO Capital Mkts), ARCP +0.8% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital), CHK +0.6% (Chesapeake upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: FIO -15.3%, SYMC -13.1%, ANGI -12.3%, TQNT -11%, AKAM -9.8%, KFN -7.1%, VAR -7%, WRLD -6.3%, (light volume), FORM -6%, ALV -5.7%, ORLY -5.4%, EGHT -5.2%, TKR -5.2%, (light volume), XRX -4.5%, DOW -3.5%, TER -3.3%, ETFC -3.1%, DNKN -3%, SKX -3%, (light volume), CS -3%, SIRI -3%, ESI -2.8%, (light volume), LSI -2.7%, GNC -2.2%, CVA -2.1% (light volume), DO -1.9%, (light volume), UA -1.6%, POT -1.3%, TRIP -1.3%, MLNX -1.1%, CMO -0.9% (light volume), IP -0.5%, (light volume).
- Other news: NVDQ -6% (announces public offering of common shares; size not disclosed), ZIOP -5.7% (prices public offering of 14.3 mln shares of its common stock at $3.50 per share), RIGL -5.6% (Rigel Pharma provides pipeline update; R333 did not meet the primary endpoint in a recently completed Phase 2 clinical study; co has decided not to pursue this indication further with R333), SWKS -1.8% (following TQNT results), NOK -1.8% and DEO -1.1% (still checking), ZINC -1% (announces public offering 5 mln shares of common stock).
- Analyst comments: USB -0.6% (U.S. Bancorp downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank).
AB ACAT AGEN AIMC ALK ALV ALXN AN AVT BABY BBW BC BCO BEN BG BHE BLL BMS BSX CAB CAM CCE CELG CFX CHH CL CLI CLRO CMCO CNMD COLB CRAI CRI CSH CWEI DDE DFT DLX DNKN DO DOW DST DVD EFSC EME EQM EQT ESI ESV F FAF FLIR FORM GMT GNC GNRC GPI HERO HOT HSY IP IVC JNS KKR KMG KMT LAWS LAZ LBAI LSTR LTM LUV MCK MDP MDSO MGI MGLN MHO MJN MMM MNI MNRO MO MTRN MYE NBL NWE ODFL ORI PACR PATK PCP PHM PTEN PVR QSII RCL RDWR REV RS RTN RXN RYN SEIC SFE SIRI SLAB STBZ STC SUBK TDY TKR UA UAL UCBI USG UTHR VCI VDSI VLY VNTV WAB WCC WMAR WRLD XEL XRX ZMH
AIZ AKAM ALGT ANGI ASGN AVB AWH BANR BDN BRKL BVSN CAKE CDNS CLGX CLUB CLW CMO CMRE CMS CSGP CTXS CVA CVBF DAVE DEL EFX EGHT EQIX ETFC ETH EVR FBHS FFIV FIO FISI FNF FORR FTNT GGG HRC INFN KFN KNX LEG LRCX MKSI MLNX MMSI MORN NOW NVEC NXPI ORLY PDFS PDH PLCM PLXS QDEL QTM QUMU RE RJF SBRA SCI SGMO SHBI SKX SNBC SPTN SRCL STMP SUSQ SWFT SYA SYMC T TAL TBI TCBI TER TESS TEX TILE TIS TMK TQNT TRIP TSCO TYL VAR WLL WRE
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-24-oktyabrya/
- FTNT – лонг выше 22.00
- SYNC– лонг выше 22.00, шорт ниже минимума премаркета
- AEM – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- TEX – лонг выше 35.00
- AKAM – шорт ниже 45.00
- LRCX – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- FFIV – лонг выше 90.00