Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост движение на премаркете. Поддержка 174.00, сопротивление 175.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: NUS +13.6%, VMW +10.2%, NFLX +9.3% (also upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore), ILMN +6.4%, WHR +6.1%, FRX +5.6%, LXK +4.7%, GNTX +4%, LMT +3.4%, DAL +2.9%, TJX +2.8%, TRV +2.4%, HXL +2.1%, (light volume), CIT +2%, R +1.8% (light volume), FCX +1.8%, NVS +1.6%, HOG +1.3% (light volume), DD +0.7%, PII +0.7%.
- M&A news: SYMM +49.9% (Symmetricom to be acquired by MicroSemi Corporation (MSCC) for $7.18 per share).
- China internet names higher: RENN +5.2%, YOKU +2.9%, BIDU +0.5%
- A few solar names are trading higher: ASTI +10.3%, SPWR +3.9%, FSLR +2.5%
- Other news: OXBT +74.3% (signs agreement to acquire Phase 3, FDA Fast track product), DEPO +14.1% and PDLI +0.4%(Depomed sells Type 2 diabetes royalties and milestones to PDL BioPharma (PDLI) for $240.5 mln), ONCY +12.1% (Oncolytics Biotech announces progression free survival data for Phase 2 study of REOLYSIN in squamous cell lung cancer; of the evaluable patients who had more than one cycle of therapy, 23 (92%) exhibited overall tumour shrinkage), ARIA +6.8% (confirms Conference Call and Webcast Discussion of Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 6), NCTY +6% (announces signing of non-binding term sheet with strategic investor ShanghaiOriental Pearl Culture Development Co., Ltd.), QEP +6% ( comments on JANA Partners' filing out last night; says 'QEP's Board and management team are focused on developing strategies and taking actions that they believe will create value for all of our shareholders'), EMC +5.9% (following VNW results), RIG +4.4% ( RIG to replace DELL in the S&P 500), BHP +2.3% ( announced in the September 2013 quarter as production increased by 11% from the prior corresponding period), HLF +2.3% (up with NUS), KOG +1.4% (Announces Third Quarter 2013 Sales Volumes and Provides Operations Update; Q3-13 average daily sales volumes of 35,400 BOE/d, representing a 54% increase from Q2-13 average daily production volumes), YHOO +1.3% (Yahoo! will offer Taiwan residents Microsoft's (MSFT) Bing search engine following order by Judge, according to reports), SAP +1.2% (following earnings yesterday), NFG +1% ( provides Q4 update for exploration and production operations: total production for FY13 increased 45%), FB +0.8% (still checking), TPH +0.7% (TPH / WY saw late volatility on reports of potential deal for TPH to buy WY homebuilding unit), AAPL +0.5% (ahead of iPad Event)
- Analyst comments: SNDK +0.7% ( upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: DANG -10.4%, RSH -7.7% (saw late spike that was attributed to debt refinancing), RCII -5.6%, DFS -4%, EMC -3.7%, BNNY -3.5%, (also appoints Zahir Ibrahim as Chief Financial Officer), TXN -3.1%, COH -2.5%, RF -2.4%, ARMH -1.9%, ITW -1.4%, ICUI -1.2% (light volume).
- Other news: END -16.4% (announces completion of strategic review, organizational changes, and cost savings initiatives), GRPN -3.8% (still checking), MDVN -3.7% (Medivation and Astellas announce the Phase 3 PREVAIL trial of enzalutamide meets both co-primary endpoints of overall survival and radiographic progression-free survival in chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced prostate cancer), VE -3.2% (still checking), LEAP -2.7% (discloses certain financial statements should no longer be relied upon), O -2.2% ( prices upsized offering of 8.5 mln shares of common stock at $40.63; offering was upsized by 2 mln shares), LHO -1.6% ( Announces Sale of 6,700,000 Common Shares), GWRE -1% ( plans to commence an underwritten public offering of 6.5 mln shares of its common stock), AAN -1% (following RCII results).
- Analyst comments: FST -2.9% (downgraded to Underweight at Morgan Stanley, downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman), AKS -2% (downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS), SDRL -1.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan), GPS -0.6% (Gap downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital), X -0.5% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS), NOK -0.3% (downgraded to Sell from Buy at Nordea)
ABG AKS ASTE AXE BKU CIT CNC COH CPLA CSL DAL DD EMC ENTG FCX FMER FRX GNTX GSBC HAFC HOG IDXX IRWD ITW KMB LMT LRY LXK MHFI MLI NUS PCH PEBO PII PNR R RAI REDF RF RSH SBNY SIAL SNV STT TRV TWIN UTX WAT WHR XRS
ACC ANCB BBCN BXS CAFI CATY CTG DFS EGBN ELS FIBK FUBC FWRD HLX HSTM HXL ICUI ILMN NFLX PLXT RCII SBSI SONC TRST TXN UCTT VMW WASH WIBC WRB ZION
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-22-oktyabrya/
- ILMN– шорт ниже 86.00
- FRX– шорт ниже 46.00
- DAL– шорт ниже 25.50, лонг выше 26.00
- TJX– лонг выше 60.10
- HOG– лонг выше максимума премаркета
- DANG– лонг выше 11.00
- RCII– лонг выше максимума премаркета
- DFS– лонг выше максимума премаркета
- COH – лонг выше максимума премаркета