Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) аптренд премаркете. Поддержка 166.00, сопротивление 167.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance/SSS: DRWI +11.1% (light volume), IGTE +8.4%, SYNA +0.8% (to pay ~$92.5 mln in cash and stock to acquire Validity Sensors; co sees Q1 revs of $220 mln vs $206.31 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate).
- M&A news: PVR +17.5% (Regency Energy Partners to Acquire PVR Partners for $5.6 Billion), JOSB +0.9% (Men's Wearhouse adopts limited duration Shareholder Rights Plan; Jos. A. Bank responds to Mens Wearhouse (MW); will cont to pursue $48 per share proposal).
- Select financial related names showing strength: ING +3.7%, PUK +3%, DB +2.4%, HBC +1.4%.
- With sharp gain in futures, momentum stocks leading gains after showing relative strength amid recent selloff: TSLA +3.4% DDD +2.3% NFLX +2.6% ( initiated with a Buy at Needham), GRPN +2.3%, FB +2.2%, YELP +2%
- Solar names moving higher: CSIQ +6.9%, JKS +6.3%, RSOL +4%, SOL +3.4%, STP +3%, YGE +3%, SPWR +2.8%, FSLR +1.2%
- China internet names seeing upside move: YY +3.6%, DANG +3.1%, BIDU +1.2%
- Other news: ACUR +29% (Acura Pharma announces settlement of Oxecta patent litigation with Par Pharmaceutical and Impax Laboratories), CHTP +9% ( announces FDA Advisory Committee to review NORTHERA), ACAD +6.7% (rebounding), ALU +5.4% (still checking), CLDX +4.6% (still checking), TTM +4.2% (still checking), DVAX +3.5% (initiates first human trial in asthma program), TEVA +3.2% (Teva Pharma announced steps to accelerate the reduction of costs and to optimize its structure and processes; $2.0 bln in annual cost savings by the end of 2017 including $1.0 bln by the end of 2014; reaffirms FY13 guidance), GILD +3.1% (Gilead to Stop Phase 3 Study 116 of Idelalisib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Early Because of Positive Risk-Benefit), DRYS +2.7% (still checking), MU +2.5% (still checking), TASR +1.8% (enters into a definitive agreement to acquire Familiar; team will be joining EVIDENCE.com), SIRI +1.8% (Sirius XM Radio announces its Board of Directors has approved an additional $2 bln common stock repurchase program), IMMU +1.8% (announces termination of agreement and return of worldwide rights to veltuzumab for all non-cancer indications), ARUN +1.6% (announces additional $100 mln share repurchase authorization), LMT +1.6% (Lockheed Martin and US Air Force are close to $2.2 bln satellites deal, according to reports), NUAN +1.4% (announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire Varolii), YHOO +1.2% (still checking), STX +0.7% (following reports SSNLF selling stake back to the company).
- Analyst comments: ODP +5.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney ), SSYS +3.3% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan), TI +2.2% (upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital ), FCH +2% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), HPQ +1.8% (upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Mizuho), DFS +1.4% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), BA +0.5% (Boeing initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity), CHKP +0.4% (Check Point upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Cowen)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: RT -13.9%, CTXS -12.7%, CKSW -9.7%, VOXX -6.9%, PRXI -6.6%, HUBG -4.4% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie), BKE -3.2%, LNN -1.3%, HELE -1.2%, CVX -0.3%.
- M&A news: MW -0.5% (Men's Wearhouse adopts limited duration Shareholder Rights Plan; Jos. A. Bank responds to Mens Wearhouse (MW); will cont to pursue $48 per share proposal).
- CTXS peers are under pressure: NTAP -2.2%, VMW -1.8%, FFIV -1%, CRM -0.8%, EMC -0.6%, RHT -0.5%, JNPR -0.5%
- Other news: CGR -7.3% (will voluntarily delist its common shares from the NYSE MKT), VISN -4.9% (continuing modest pullback), PCYC -2.9% (continued weakness), IRM -2.7% (Announces CFO Departure), BPL -2.3% (commences public offering of 6.5 mln limited partnership units representing limited partner interests; to Acquire Liquid Petroleum Products Terminals Network From Hess for $850 Million), CTRP -1.6% (announces proposed offering of $500 mln convertible senior notes), BBRY -1% (BlackBerry open to breakup of company, according to reports ), GTN -0.9% (following late spike; Bloomberg Real M&A reporting that SBGI could be looking to acquire GTN), HES -0.4% (Hess announces sale of terminal network for approx $850 mln in cash).
- Analyst comments: LF -8.2% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ascendiant), SNE -0.8% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup), RHP -0.7% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), GSK -0.4% ( downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-10-oktyabrya/
- ARUN – лонг выше 19.00
- HPQ – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- IGTE – шорт ниже 29.00
- TEVA – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- INFY – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- CTXS – лонг выше 60.00