Спайдер незначительно повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) аптренд премаркете. Поддержка 167.00, сопротивление 168.50
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: JCP +7.7% (reported that September comparable store sales continue improving trend; up 580 basis points over August and down (4.0) % from last year; downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee), WWW +2.4%.
- M&A related: MCK +2.2% (McKesson may be in advanced discussions to acquire Celesio for $5.08 bln or more, according to reports), CTB +1% (ongoing Apollo takeover speculation), ACTV +0.2% (ticking higher, Vista Equity Partners commences tender offer for all outstanding shares of ACTIVE Network at $14.50 per share).
- A few solar stocks trading higher: SOL +5.3%, YGE +1.5%.
- Other news: NAVB +8.3% (announces additional results from Lymphoseek Phase 3 clinical trial in head and neck cancer at American College of Surgeons 2013 Annual Clinical Congress), AGEN +7.9% announces GSK's vaccine candidate containing Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon reduces malaria infection in Phase 3 trials), OIBR +6.1% (still checking), TLM +5.9% (Talisman Energy spiking higher in after hours trading, up ~13%; Carl Icahn disclosed 5.97% activist stake), MCP +4.2% ( discloses it amended its Securities Purchase Agreement with Molymet, Names Geoff Bedford as Next President and CEO), PBPB +3.1% (continued strength), DSCO +2.8% (announces Notice of Allowance for a U.S. Patent Supporting the AEROSURF Development Program), ALU +2.3% (following late news; planning 15K job cuts), NUAN +2.2% (announced the appointments of Brett Icahn and David Schechter to the Company's Board of Directors), NBG +1.9% (still checking), MU +1.2% (still checking), UAL +1.1% ( reports September 2013 operational performance: consolidated traffic: consolidated traffic increased 1.0%), NE +0.8% (announces favorable tax calculation relating to proposed change in place of incorporation transaction), TSLA +0.7% (still checking), .
- Analyst comments: PSDV +3.2% (initiated with Outperform at Northland), FNSR +2% (light volume, upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies), AVP +1.2% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo), WFM +0.5% (initiated with a Buy at Jefferies), PG +0.2% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: JMBA -14.6% (also downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Capital), CYBE -7.9%, OCZ -2.1%, (also completes restatement of financial results for 2009-2012), CMLS -1.3% (announces public offering of $80 mln of its Class A common stock).
- M&A news: PHH -1.4% (following late spike — Reuters reporting that company is exploring sale).
- Select Euro drug names trading lower: NVS -1.3% (Novartis downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan), AZN -0.8%.
- A few oil/gas related names showing early weakness: SDRL -0.8%, BP -0.5%, RIG -0.5%, RDS.A -0.4%.
- A few metals/mining names seeing modest weakness: RIO -1.3%, BHP -0.8%, GOLD -0.6%, SLV -0.1%
- Other news: TWGP -27.1% (announces reserve strengthening and goodwill impairment; announces review of a range of strategic options; Fitch downgrades TWGP on reserve charge), CVM -11.3% (announces proposed public offering of common stock and warrants; size not disclosed), NQ -6.8% (announces proposed offering of $150 mln convertible senior notes), SSW -6.3% (announces concurrent public offerings of 5.7 mln common shares and $125 mln of convertible notes due 2018 ), KYTH -2.1% (announces proposed public offering of common stock; Co announces it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock to raise aggregate proceeds of $100 mln), RH -2.1% (attributed to pricing of block trade), GNRC -0.6% (to acquire generator business from Baldor Electric Company, a subsidiary of ABB Group; terms not disclosed ), BMRN -0.3% (announces proposed offering of $300 mln of senior subordinated convertible notes due 2018 and $300 mln senior subordinated convertible notes due 2020).
- Analyst comments: CLNE -6.1% ( tgt to $4.50 from $9.50 at Piper Jaffray, added to top idea list as Sell for 2013/2014), AUDC -2.3% (light volume, downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer),
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-8-oktyabrya/
- JCP –лонг выше максимума премаркета
- WWW – шорт ниже 59.00
- JMBA – лонг выше 12.00