Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) боковое движение премаркете. Поддержка 167.75, сопротивление 169.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: CAMP +9.7%, EVAC +3.3%, STZ +2.1%, PVH +1.2% (sells GH Bass business to GIII; updates Q3 EPS guidance above consensus; reaffirms FY13 EPS ).
- M&A news: MNTG +8.5% ( Jacobs Entertainment, 18.14% active holder, submits a formal proposal for an Agreement and Plan of Merger).
- Select drug/pharma related names showing strength: GSK +1.4%, TEVA +0.8%, VRX +0.5% ( announces approval Of Jublia for the treatment of onychomycosis in Canada; Bausch + Lomb Receives FDA Clearance For Novel Monthly Disposable Contact Lens), SNY +0.2% (Sanofi-Aventis unit Genzyme reports Aubagio significantly reduced risk of new clinical relapse or MRI lesion in multiple sclerosis study).
- Other news: OCZ +5% (announces settlement of consolidated shareholder class action litigation; settlement of $7.5 mln will be funded by the co's D&O liability insurance), SQNM +4.9% (files premarket 510(k) notification with FDA for IMPACT Dx system), GALE +4.8% (Galena Biopharma launches Abstral (fentanyl) Sublingual Tablets for the treatment of breakthrough cancer pain), HIMX +3.6% (still checking), AAT +3.2% (AAT to replace FIRE in the S&P SmallCap 600), OMER +3.2% (Omeros unlocks six additional Class A orphan GPCRs and identifies small molecules targeting two commercially validated Class B GPCRs; also Settles Insurance Litigation), CHU +2.8% (China Unicom gapping up following strength in overseas trading), TTM +2.2% (following strength in overseas trading), GST +1.8% (announced earlier funding of sale of East Texas property), VIPS +1.6% (following yesterday's 8% move higher), NBG +1.4% (Natl Bank of Greece and other Greek lenders have put some loans into 'bad banks', according to reports), HLF +1.2% (Bill Ackman's Pershing Square provides portfolio update in Q3 letter to investors), BP +1.2% (BP confirms ruling by U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.), CSIQ +1.1% ( announces the sale of two utility scale solar power plants to a fund managed by BlackRock), VOD +0.8% (announced that its Group CFO, Andy Halford, has informed the Board that he intends to leave the Group at the end of March 2014 ), LCC +0.8% (US Airways Sept RPMs +3.5% YoY; ASM +3.8%), MODN +0.7% (light volume, disclosed earlier a reduction in the size of its workforce, primarily in professional services ), .
- Analyst comments: MSTX +6.7% (initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity), MLNX +3.8% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig Hallum), CIMT +3.5% (initiated with a Buy at Chardan Capital Markets), VVUS +3% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Cowen), MU +1.4% (target to $25 from $20 at Credit Suisse), FIVE +0.9% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee), HTS +0.2% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at Keefe Bruyette), VMW +0.1% ( upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at FBN Securities)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: CEVA -7.5%, LLY -1.4% (Eli Lilly details progress on strategic business goals; reaffirmed its near-term goals of $20 bln in revs and $3 bln in net income through 2014; announces share repurchase plans).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: BBL -1.2%, NEM -1.2%, ABX -1.1%, GLD -0.8%, BHP -0.8%, SLV -0.6%, GDX -0.4%.
- Other news: ZLCS -11.1% (announces 1-for-6 reverse stock split), WSR -5.3% (announces proposed offering of 4 mln common shares), ZLC -4.8% (files for 11,064,684 share common stock offering by selling shareholders), CLNE -4.3% (still checking, Recall CEO Andrew Littlefair tweeted a couple of days ago that the co had a 'major announcement'), TSLA -3.3% (continued weakness), JCP -2.5% (Ackman's Pershing Square provides portfolio update in Q3 letter; Hearing Q3 and Q4 ests cut at Morgan Stanley; tgt lowered to $6 from $9), CP -1.7% (attributed to Bill Ackman's Pershing Square portfolio update in Q3 letter to investors), BBRY -1.4% (BlackBerry is considering property sales, according to reports; downgraded at Bernstein, upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup ), RCL -1.1% (still checking), TOT -0.7% (still checking), MEMP -0.5% (prices 14.5 mln units at $19.90 per unit), BA -0.5% (Boeing have indicated that Government shutdown could slow jet and defense deliveries, according to reports ), DYN -0.4% (files for 31,459,816 share common stock offering by selling shareholders).
- Analyst comments: ALU -1% (downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James), EDG -0.5% (downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley)
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-3-oktyabrya/
- STZ – шорт ниже 58.00
- LLY – шорт ниже 49.00
- TEVA – шорт ниже 37.50