Спайдер понижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Поддержка 168.00, сопротивление 168.75
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: GPN +6.9%, ADSK +1.3%.
- M&A news: OIBR +14.8% and PT +14.3% (Portugal Telecom and Oi SA announce MOU for merger of activities).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: MT +0.9%, GDX +0.8%, CDE +0.7%, NEM +0.6%, GG +0.6%, SLV +0.4%, GLD +0.2%.
- Other news: DCTH +49.3% (FDA grants orphan drug designation to Delcath Systems for use of melphalan hydrochloride in HCC), ALVR +7.7% (continued strength), MCP +5.4% (announced mechanical completion and the start of commissioning of both the Chloralkali plant and the final unit of multi-stage cracking at mountain pass ), ALLT +5.3% (Allot Comms receives multimillion dollar order from major U.S. based cloud provider), PEIX +3.9% (to use sugar to further diversify its feedstock ), ALU +3.5% (still checking), TWGP +2.7% (announces it has entered into agreements with three reinsurers to enhance the company's financial flexibility ), LEE +2.3% (Lee Enterprises debt reduction two years ahead of plan), PSTI +1.7% (receives Israeli Ministry of Health approval to expand its Phase II clinical trial in intermittent claudication to Israel), NOK +1.2% (still checking), ETP +1.1% (announces project development agreement).
- Analyst comments: ARTX +9.1% (initiated with a Buy at B. Riley & Co), ABX +1.5% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank), BCS +1.2% ( upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale), VLO +0.8% (Valero Energy upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), TSO +0.5% (Tesoro upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), STX +0.4% (upgraded to Outperform at Pacific Crest), URBN +0% (initiated with Outperform at FBR)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: TISI -10.6%, MON -2.4%.
- MON peers under pressure: POT -1.6%, AGU -1.5%, SYT -1.2%, MOS -1.1%
- European drug names trading lower: SHPG -2.2%, SNY -1.3%, GSK -1.0%, AZN -0.7% (Court will allow S Korea's Hanmi Pharmaceutical to introduce Nexium stomach-acid drug compeitor to AZN, according to reports)
- Other news: GTXI -17.6% (discloses workforce reduction of 53 non-executive employees, constituting ~60% of the company's workforce; CFO resigns), SBLK -12.7% (announces public offering of common stock, size not disclosed), SURG -11.8% (announces plan to close King of Prussia facility and to consolidate manufacturing operations in O'Fallon), STEM -10.7% (prices public offering of 11.17 mln units at $1.45 per unit), GNRC -6.2% (ticking lower, cautious mention on MadMoney), TGP -4.4% (announced 3 mln share public offering of common units), ICPT -3.3% (announces additional results of Global Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; files for $115 mln share common stock offering by selling shareholders), ASML -1.9% (still checking), STO -1.9% (still checking), OHI -1.8% (announces $75 mln public offering of common stock), BUD -1.8% (still checking), CCL -1.2% (still checking), BBRY -1% ( discloses $400 mln charge following recent workforce reduction announcement, up from its previous expectation of $100 million), BIDU -0.6% (unit Qunar Cayman Islands may consider US IPO, according to reports ), BP -0.5% (Lawyers say the co lied about size of Gulf spill, according to reports ), FB -0.3% (confirms earnings will be released after market close on Wednesday, October 30; also FT discusses Facebook's (FB) efforts to expand mobile advertising products), .
- Analyst comments: AA -3.3% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank), IVR -2% ( downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley), HTS -2% ( downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), ARMH -1.8% ( downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Natixis ), TSLA -1.6% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird), UL -1.6% ( Unilever downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS ), LKQ -1.6% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wellington Shields)
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-2-oktyabrya/
- ADSK– ниже вчерашнего закрытия – шорт, выше – лонг.
- DAL – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- LCC – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- OHI– шорт ниже лоу премаркета.
- TGP – лонг выше 42.00
- GPN – шорт ниже 54.00