Аналитика NYSE на 30 сентября
Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Поддержка 167.50, сопротивление 168.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: CRRS +7.8%.
- M&A news: ACTV +27.4% (Active Network to be acquired by Vista Equity Partners; stockholders to receive $14.50 per share), CHRM (Charm Communications announces receipt of 'going private' proposal priced at $4.70 per ADS).
- Other news: DCTH +30% (received Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma ), ORB +8% (Orbital Sciences' unmanned cargo ship has reached the Intl space station, according to reports), QCOR +4.6% (still checking), NSPH +4.3% ( Study Demonstrates Significant Clinical and Economic Impact of Nanosphere's Verigene Blood Culture Test; Average per Patient Hospital Cost Savings of $60,000 and 22 Day Reduction in Length of Stay Observed), ZAZA +4% ( Announces Second Transaction with JV Partner to Acquire Additional Production and Further Develop Its Eaglebine/Eagle Ford East Assets), RMTI +3.1% (continued strength), CYTR +1.8% (reports new Aldoxorubicin data that demonstrates significant advantages over doxorubicin; provides additional updates on other Phase 2 studies ), HALO +1.8% (presents PEGPH20 Phase 1b clinical trial data that suggest a potential clinical benefit of using PEGPH20 with gemcitabine in patients with high levels of tumor associated hyaluronan), HNR +1.4% (announces exclusive negotiations to sell interest in Gabon for $137 mln in cash), AZN +0.6% (NKTR reported that partner AZN announced European Medicines Agency acceptance of Marketing Authorisation Application for Naloxegol), PMT +0.6% ( Hayman Capital Management discloses 5.1% passive stake in 13G filing out Friday after the close).
- Analyst comments: SJM +1.7% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup), NDRO +1.2% (upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Robert W. Baird), SHPG +1% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan), CL +0.3% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley)
- Financial related names showing weakness: IBN -3.5%, IRE -2.7%, DB -1.7%, BAC -1.4%, MS -1.4%, C -1.4%, SAN -1.3%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: RIO -2.4%, VALE -1.9%, BBL -1.6%.
- Oil/gas related names showing early weakness: TOT -1.7%, SDRL -1.7%, BP -1.2% (BP is trying to reduce fines for Gulf oil spill which currently stand at $18 billion, according to reports; also reports out that Rosneft to purchase TNK-BP for $1.5 bln which is an amount thats above expectations), HAL -1.1%, STO -1%, RDS.A -0.2% (to sell stake in Eagle Ford shale, according to reports).
- Other news: ACHN -47.5% (provides pipeline update: FDA concluded removal of clinical hold on sovaprevir is not warranted), FU -8.6% (continued weakness), DANG -7.6% (still checking), RAD -3.2% (still checking), CLVS -3% (presents ongoing Phase I monotherapy study of Rucaparib in patients with solid tumors demonstrates clinical activity, establishes dose and schedule), ALU -3% (Alcatel-Lucent has secured an order from China Mobile (CHL), according to reports), MT -2.3% (ArcelorMittal has sold its majority stake in Algerian operations, according to reports ), HIMX -2.3% (still checking), NOK -2% (still checking), RYAAY -1.9% (still checking), MCP -1.9% (still checking), AAPL -1.6% (Samsung Elec is offering remedies in EU antitrust probe against Apple, according to reports), TSLA -1.4% (still checking),FB -1.2% (Reuters discusses that Twitter plans to make its IPO filing this week), SPWR -1% (to supply Shimizu with 69 Megawatts of its high efficiency solar panels for Eurus Energy power plant; to Offer Up to $100 Million in Loans for SunPower Residential Solar Systems, F -0.9% (WSJ discusses that Ford (F) COO Mark Fields may become the next CEO of the company), FENG -0.9% (Announces Strategic Partnership with China Unicom (CHU) to Provide Mobile Video Data Package), INTC -0.3% (Intel and Sony's Web TV plans are being met with skepticism, according to reports).
Интересные новостные акции NYSE и NASDAQ:
- Analyst comments: IP -2.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill ),' JCP -2.1% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim Group), PNRA -1% ( downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley)