Спайдер незначительно повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 170.00 Поддержка: 169.20
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: ASNA +13.3%.
- M&A news: MAKO +82.4% (acquired by Stryker (SYK) for $30/share in cash).
- Select EU Telecomrelated names showing strength: ORAN +3.2%, VOD +1.3%, ALU +0.9%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: RIO +2.3%, AU +2.2%, IAG +1.6%, BHP +1.2%.
- Other news: ONTY +21.7% ( announces Merck Serono, unit of Merck KGaA (MKGAY.PK), decision to continue the development of tecemotide in stage III non-small cell lung cancer), CTIC +11.3% (cont strength; potentially related to MYGN news — see below), PRTS +6.2% (Maguire Asset Management seeks to purchase Oak Investment Partners' approximate 28% ownership in U.S. Auto Parts), DVAX +5.9% (announced that positive Phase 3 data on HEPLISAV in adults aged 40-70 and patients with chronic kKidney disease was published in the journal VACCINE), SZYM +5.9% (and Unilever (UL) sign commercial supply agreement for Tailored Algal Oil), NTLS +3.8% (settled open dispute with Sprint related to their Strategic Network Alliance; raised FY13 EBITDA guidance), MYGN +3.7% (myPlan Lung Cancer test meets primary clinical endpoint), NE +2.8% (announced plan to create independent standard specific drilling company), BRCD +2.8% ( increases the authorization to repurchase its common stock from $308 mln to $1 bln), OPXA +2.1% (announces the conversion of the co's outstanding 12% convertible secured promissory notes into shares of common stock), SUNE +2% (S.A.C. Capital Advisors disclosed 5.1% passive stake) ANW +1.4% (signed $1 bln secured borrowing base multicurrency revolving credit facility), WR +1% (prices 8 mln shares of common stock at $31.15 per share), BERY +1% (appeared on Mad Money yesterday), .
- Analyst comments: SSNI +6.2% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), CTRP +5.1% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank), BOBE +4.2% (target raised to $67 at Oppenheimer), MW +2% (initiated with a Buy at Goldman), FB +1.5% (initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity, also target raised to $54 at Oppenheimer), ROST +1.5% (added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman),
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: LNDC -12.7%, CPRT -9.9%, ATE -6.2%, AIR -6.1%, CCK -4.5%.
- M&A news: CLVS -13.6% (Bloomberg reporting that co received no interest from potential buyers), TI -2.1% (Telefonica (TEF) will slowly take control of TI, but will avoid full takeover, according to reports).
- Other news: IDRA -4.3% (announced public offering of common stock and pre-funded warrants; size not disclosed), INFI -3.3% (Reports Topline Data from Phase 2 Study of Retaspimycin Hydrochloride), QIWI -1.3% (commences public offering of 8,197,866 of its Classs B ADSs by selling shareholders), INTL -0.8% (announced new three year credit facility).
- Analyst comments:CCL -4.1% (downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley, downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Natixis), SWKS -1.2% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley & Co), BBRG -0.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-25-sentyabrya/
- MAKO– лонг при октрытии ниже 29.80 с целью 30.00
- ASNA – шорт ниже 19.00
- CCL – лонг вше максимума премаркета
- CPRT – лонг выше 31.00
- AIR – лонг выше 28.50