Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост движение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 174.00 Поддержка: 173.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: RAD +13.2%.
- M&A news: MCBI +24.4% (co and East West Bancorp (EWBC) enter into definitive agreement for merger), BMRN +8.9% (Bloomberg discusses speculation that Roche (RHHBY) may secure financing for BMRN bid, according to reports).
- Select shipping related names showing strength: DRYS +6.7%, DSX +4.4%, GNK +3.5%, BALT +3.3%, FRO +1.5%.
- Other news: ACUR +12.6% (provided update on NEXAFED launch: now being sold in over 2,600 pharmacies nationwide), A +11.3% (to separate into two public companies; spinoff is not anticipated to impact co's guidance for fiscal year 2013), ONVO +10.4% ( diclosed it entered into an agreement with Hoffmann La Roche exploring the use of 3D liver tissue in toxicology), TSPT +10% (Retrophin proposed acquisition of co for $4 per share), KNDI +7.5% (confirms Chinese Government issued 2013-2015 subsidy policy for new energy vehicles), TTWO +4.7% (Grand Theft Auto V sales may have hit ~ $1 bln worldwide during first day of launch, according to reports), ISIS +3.7% (reports follow-up data from iSIS-SMN Rx Phase 1 study in children with spinal muscular atrophy), HIMX +2.8% (cont strength), TTM +2.6% (strong move in the Sensex overnight), IBN +1.9% (stong Sensex mkt overnight), MT +1.8% (ArcelorMittal and Technip (TKPPY) signed contract for the supply of high-performance steel wires), ICUI +1.8% (reports two new clinical studies show ChemoClave System improves safety), AAPL +1.1% (WantChinaTimes discusses declining market share for AAPL in China).
- Analyst comments: GTAT +7.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS), GRPN +3.6% ( upgraded to Buy at Stifel), TSLA +2.6% (tgt raised to $200 from $160 at Deutsche Bank), HERO +2.4% (reinstated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank), DEO +2% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at Bernstein), DEG +1.7% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura), TWX +1.7% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), AG +1.6% (upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: PIR -7.8%, SCS -5.4%, APOG -3.4%, MLHR -2%, CLC -1.2%, CAG -1.2%.
- Other news: ROYT -7.1% (announces public offering by selling unitholders of 13.5 mln units), ARR -4.3% (lowered Q4 dividend to $0.05 from $0.07 per share in prior quarter), SSNC -3.7% (filed for 7,469,799 share common stock offering by selling shareholders), FSC -3.5% (commenced public offering of 15 mln shares of common stock), SSH -3.1% (announced proposed public offering of common shares; size not disclosed), ATVI -1.4% (announced that a court ruled to halt the closing of a transaction with Vivendi), HTS -1.4% (lowered quarterly dividend 21% to $0.55 per share).
- Analyst comments: DIS -1% (downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley), CSCO -1% (initiated with an Underperform at Credit Suisse).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-19-sentyabrya/
- ABX – шорт ниже 20.00
- PIR – лонг выше 22.00
- CAG– лонг выше 32.00, ниже минимума премаркета смотрим акцию в шорт
- ORCL – лонг выше 34.00
- A– шорт ниже 52.00, выше 54.00 смотрим акцию в лонг.