Спайдер незначительно повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 170.50 Поддержка: 170.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: SUTR +22.8%.
- M&A news: HUN +8.4% (confirms agreement to acquire ROC's Performance Additives and Titanium Dioxide businesses).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: HMY +2.8%, GFI +1.9%, ABX +1.5%, HL +1.3%, AG +1.3%, GG +1%, GDX +1%.
- Other news: RPRX +31.1% (reports preliminary findings: Second Pivotal study and 6-month safety study support Androxal approvability), KYTH +30.5% (announced positive ATX-101 top line Phase 3 trial results for the reduction of submental fat), AGEN +23.7% ('positive' follow-on Phase 2 Results for Brain cancer vaccine in newly diagnosed patients;), ARO +12.1% (Hummingbird disclosed a 7.96% active stake in a 13D filing ), DFS +4.9% (reports August card metrics), BCRX +2.8% (awarded contract by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases to develop BCX4430 for the treatment of Marburg virus disease), TPLM +2.2% (expands Caliber Infrastructure System), BSX +2.2% (reports favorable six-month results from Lotus Valve System clinical trial), RMTI +1.9% (FDA acceptance of Triferic as proprietary trade name for investigational iron-delivery drug SFP), PERI +1.7% (bounce following yest weakness), TTWO +1.6% (GTA release today), SNY +1.4% (Genzyme receives European Commission approval for multiple sclerosis treatment Lemtrada).
- Analyst comments: DAL +2.4% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan), LCC +2.4% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan), SOHU +2.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman; added to Conviction Buy list), VOLC +2% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at BMO Capital Markets), DDD +1.9% (initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse),BRCM +1.4%(upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna), APA +1.1% (upgraded to Outperform at Oppenheimer
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: OUTR -16.3%, CVT -9.4%, OCLR -5.5%, WERN -4.8%, FDS -1%.
- Other news: FFHL -9% ( Learns result of auction of controlling interest), JKS -4.9% (announced the offering of 3.5 mln American Depositary Shares), P -3.1% (filed for 14 mln share common stock offering, with 4 mln shares being sold by selling stockholder), LYG -3% (Britan has begun 6% stake sale has has been priced at 75-76 pence per share, according to reports citing sources), MTW -2.9% (announced the termination of its potential joint venture with Shantui Investment co), JRCC -2.8% (adjusts production in Central Appalachia in response to continued weak coal markets), CE -2.3% (increases prices on Acrylic Emulsions in Americas), MOS -2.1% (loweredQ3 price and volume guidance for Potash and Phosphates segments; sees potash volume of 1.45-1.65 mln tonnes, realized price of $330-340 per tonne) PHG -2% (plans $2 bln share buyback and has increased financial targets, according to reports), IPI -1.4% (MOS peer), POT -1.2% (MOS peer), TSLA -1.2% (California New Car Dealers Associatiom investigating TSLA's a lease finance program, according to reports, also GM plans to introduce affordable electric cars, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: BGFV -2.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray), CAG -1.6% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan), K -1.3% (downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan), FITB -1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman), IACI -0.7% (downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital Markets), XONE -0.6% (initiated with a Underperform at Credit Suisse).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-17-sentyabrya/
- P – шорт ниже 23.00
- OUTR – лонг выше 46.00
- HUN – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- RPRX– возможна хорошая волатильность на открытии
- ARO – лонг выше 10.00