Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 169.50 Поддержка: 169.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: NTWK +15.7%.
- M&A news: OCLR +48.1% (II-VI announces acquisition of co's Switzerland-Based Semiconductor laser business for $115 mln; expands credit facility), STSA +9.2% (to merge with Umpqua (UMPQ); Sterling shareholders to receive 1.671 shs of UMPQ and $2.18 in cash).
- Other news: P +5.2% (named Brian McAndrews Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman) SSH +4.5% (implants first patient in C-Pulse Counter HF US Pivotal Trial), SNTA +4.5% ( announces Fast Track designation granted for ganetespib in non-small cell lung adenocarcinoma), RCL +3.7% (increases quarterly dividend to $0.25 per common share, previous $0.12 per common share), SOL +3.5% (still checking), CMO +3% (to be added to the S&P SmallCap 600), VRTX +2.4% (to be added to the S&P 500), HK +2.4% (enters into agreements to divest non-core conventional assets for ~ $302 mln), NBS +1.9% (awarded $147,765 NIH grant for treatment of skin wounds in Scleroderma patients), AVAV +1.2% (Engaged Capital sent additional letter to AVAV's Board; Engaged has withdrawn its director nomination of one candidate from this year's election), FIO +1.2% (Bloomberg last night discussed takeover speculation in FIO (speculation has been ongoing this week)), AME +1.1% (to be added to the S&P 500), QCOM +1% (announced new $5 bln stock repurchase program) YHOO +1.0% (CEO says active users have grown by 20% since she took over as CEO, according to reports), AAPL +1% (Carl Ichan stated he added to position on CNBC interview; Digitimes discusses that total tablet shipments will top PC shipment by Q4 of 2014, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: ASML +2.2% (reinstated with a Buy at Goldman and added to Conviction Buy list), ZNGA +1.7% (upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Evercore), STML +1.7% ( initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush), FB +1.3% (CLSA raises tgt on FB to $60 from $42)
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: MW -14%, VRA -8.6%, LULU -7.4%, BRC -3.3%, OCC -2.3%, GWW -0.7%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: GFI -3.9%, GG -3%, IAG -2.9%, AUY -2.6%, AUY -2.6%, ABX -2.4%, SLV -2.2%, CDE -2.2%, SLW -2.1%, NEM -1.9%, MT -1.8%, GLD -1.7%, PAAS -1.5%, RIO -1%.
- Other news: GLUU -6.6% (announced proposed public common stock offering), WFT -6.6% (disclosed it is selling 38.5% equity interest in Borets International for $400 mln, also downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie, downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo, downgraded to Mkt Perform from Outperform at Raymond James), PLX -5% (announced $60 mln offering of convertible notes), CHFC -4.1% (announced $50 mln public offering of common stock), BRSS -3.8% (filed for 5 mln share common stock offering by selling stockholders), GBDC -3.2% (announced public offering of 3 mln shares of common stock) AMD -2.9% (being replaced in S&P 500), ARMH -1.8% (cont weakness), KRC -1.5% (announced public offering of 4.5 mln shares of common stock), SNY -1.3% (announced its decision to withdraw the Lixisenatide New Drug Application in the U.S), SI -1% (Josef Ackermann will resign from supervisory board of SI, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: BUD -1.9% (downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura), NFLX -1.8% (downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley), CLF -1.6% (downgraded to Mkt Perform at FBR Capital ), HAL -1.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-12-sentyabrya/
- WFT– шорт ниже 14.60, лонг выше 15.00
- STSA – шорт ниже 29.00
- LINE – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- RCL– шорт ниже минимума премаркета, лонг выше 40.50
- MW– лонг при закрепелении выше 34.00
- KRC – лонг выше 51.00
- LULU– лонг выше локального максимума премаркета, шорт ниже 64.00
- VRA– шорт ниже минимума премаркета, лонг выше 18.00