Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост движение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 166.20 Поддержка: 165.80
- In reaction to stong earnings/guidance/SSS data: ENVI +28.6%, FCEL +15.4%, SIGM +9.1%, DDC +2.1%, COST +1.3%, WAG +1.3%.
- M&A news: KDN +21.3% (to be acquired by SKF for $35.50 per share), LPX +9.1% (to acquire Ainsworth for ~$1.1 bln, upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank, upgraded to Buy at DA Davidson), TI +8.1% (AT&T (T), American Movill (AMX), and Naguib Sawiris have approached key shareholders who want to exit stakes in TI, according to reports), BBRY +2.8% (following late spike on M&A speculation), ASTX +2.3% (Astex Pharma to be acquired by Otsuka Pharma for $8.50 per share in cash), VOD +1.8% (Dealbook discusses VZ's efforts to secure financing for Vodafone (VOD) deal), VZ +0.5%.
- Select India related names showing strength: HDB +6.3%, IBN +6%, TTM +2.7%.
- Other news: LOCM +39% (signs agreement with Microsoft (MSFT) to provide location-based local product data for Bing ), CLWT +18.7% (Reports Contract Awarded to PACT), MDXG +15.8% (following yesterday's sell-off; to hold conference call to discuss FDA 'Untitled Letter' and reiterate guidance on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11 am Eastern Time ), POZN +15.3% (POZEN and Sanofi (SNY) sign exclusive licence agreement for the commercialization of PA8140/PA32540 tablets in the U.S.), CHTP +6.8% (announces FDA Acceptance of NORTHERA (droxidopa) NDA Resubmission), IDCC +5.6% (related to ITC decision to review ruling in case against Nokia and other parties), HIMX +5.4% (target raised to $12 at Oppenheimer on better LCoS outlook), ALU +3.6% (reached an agreement with Telefonica, to become a reference supplier for its 4G LTE network in Spain), AU +2.3% (still checking), MRLN +2.1% (Declares Special Dividend of $2.00/share), NOK +1.9% (still checking, was resumed with an Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), CELG +1.5% (reports postive results from from Phase III study).
- Analyst comments: OVAS +6.2% (initiated with and Outperform at Wedbush), GRPN +5.4% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), YY +4.1% (upgraded to Outperform at Pacific Crest; tgt $52), ONB +2% (upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James), SI +1.6% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Barclays), RIG +1.5% (upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse), OMC +1.1% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard), GMCR +0.9% ( tgt to $95 from $89 at Canaccord Genuity).
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance/SSS: CONN -12.3%, NCS -11.7%, BV -10.2%, EXA -8.2%, (thinly traded), MIND -7.2%, TITN -5.1%, GEF -4.8%.
- Other news: AGEN -33.8% (GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) MAGE-A3 Cancer Immunotherapeutic Phase 3 study in melanoma misses first co-primary endpoint), CPRX -7.2% (Registration Statement filed for additional $2,612,336 aggregate maximum principal amount of common stock), LNKD -1.8% (prices 5,381,166 shares of Class A common stock at $223.00 per share), CCL -1% (cont weakness), GSK -1% ( independent analysis of the DERMAi study showed that the study did not meet its first co-primary endpoint).
- Analyst comments: Z -2.5% (downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), E -1.0% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-5-sentyabrya/
- FRAN– смотрим акцию на разворот выше 18.00
- LNKD – шорт ниже 234.00
- LPX – шорт ниже 16.40
- CON – шорт ниже минимума премаркета