Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 165.50 Поддержка: 164.75
- M&A news: NOK +44.1% (Microsoft (MSFT) to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services for $5.44 bln, Risto Siilasmaa will assume an interim CEO role for Nokia), NEON +5.3% (to explore strategic alternatives for its user-interface patent and licensing subsidiary).
- Select peers and related names to major M&A stories showing strength: ALU 14.7%, LOGI 7.3%, STM 6%, ERIC 5.1%, ORAN 3%, BBRY 1.6%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher: RIO +6.3%, MT +4.4%, BHP +4.3%, SLV +3.2%, CLF +3.1%, VALE +2.4%, X +2.1%, AA +1.8%.
- Other news: ALVR +28.1% (announces court granted two motions regarding continued operations and the Nasdaq appeal process), SPEX +20.2% (initiates lawsuit under cordless handset patents against VTech Communications in the Northern District of Texas — light vol), HALO +8.3% (announces Roche (RHHBY) receives Marketing Authorization for Herceptin SC in European Union), GTXI +6.5% (cont strength), ISIS +5.9% (reports interim Phase 2 Data on ISIS-APOCIII Rx; statistically significant reductions of up to 75 percent in triglycerides and up to 79 percent in ApoC-III), DRCO +5.9% (announced it was one of 17 awardees of a $6 bln blanket purchase agreement for the Department of Homeland Security), BLRX +5.3% ( announces issuance of United States patent covering use of BL-8040 for obtaining stem cells), CKEC +4.7% (favoralbe Barrons article over weekend), RSH +4% (still checking), TSLA +2.7% (Germany to boost electric car development), ARMH +2.1% (ARM Holdings acquires Advanced Display Technology from Cadence), JCP +2.1% (Kyle Bass' Hayman Capital Management discloses 5.2% passive stake in 13G filing), NUAN +1.9% (NYPost story suggesting Carl Icahn intent to propose deal with Apple (AAPL)).
- Analyst comments: TU +5.6% (upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital Mkts, upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at BMO Capital Markets ), RCI +3.9% (upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at National Bank), BCE +3.6% (upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital Mkts), KEG +2.8% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays), FINL +2.7% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney), STZ +2.6% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman), DEG +1.9% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS), CERN +1.4% (upgraded to Outperform from Mkt Perform at Leerink Swann), ING +1.2% (initiated with Buy at UBS), APA +1% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho).
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- M&A news: MSFT -5.2% (to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services for EUR5.44 bln), VZ -4.6% (Verizon reaches agreement to acquire Vodafone's (VOD) 45% interest in Verizon Wireless for $130 bln; authorizes 2.9% increase in quarterly dividend), VOD -1.5%.
- Select India related names showing weakness with Sensex down ~3.5%: HDB -7.6%, INFY -3.0%, TTM -1.7%, RDY -1.6%.
- Other news: CYTK -18.1% (Amgen and Cytokinetics announce the first presentation of data from Phase 2 ATOMIC-AHF study of omecamtiv mecarbil did not meet primary endpt), STP -13.6% (understanding has been reached with its Creditor Working Group led by Clearwater Capital Partners and Spinnaker Capital Limited for restructuring the Company), CUR -5.9% (files for $50 mln mixed securities shelf offering), OPK -1.5% (following late spike higher into the close), VVUS -1.5% ( names new CEO; incumbent CEO resigns due to health concerns), CCL -1.1% (potentially related to missile firing in med. sea).
- Analyst comments: LF -1.9% (downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital Mkts), GIB -1.8% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-3-sentyabrya/
- APA – лонг выше максимума премаркета