Спайдер незначительно повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 164.00 Поддержка: 163.20
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: ZLC +9.9%, WTSL +9%, EXPR +8.1%, AVGO +7.4%, ARAY +6.6%, KUTV +6.2%, SDRL +3.8%, HEI +3.4%, TIVO +3%.
- M&A news: PNG +5.9% (PAA Natural Gas Storage receives buyout proposal from Plains All American Pipeline (PAA); proposed consideration represents a value per PNG common unit of $22.74), JBLU +1.8% (Bloomberg discusses that JBLU may be a possible takeover target), SCR +0% (Simcere Pharma enters into definitive merger agreement for going private transaction pursuant to which Parent will acquire Simcere for $4.83 per ordinary share of the co or $9.66 per ADS), ANLY (American CyberSystems to Acquire Analysts International Corporation for $35.0 mln or $6.45 per Share — HALTED — 60% premium implied).
- Select metals/mining stocks trading higher:
DRD +7.7% (still checking), HMY +3.6% (still checking), HL +3% (still checking), SSRI +2.8% (still checking), GOLD +2.4% (still checking), NEM +2.1% (still checking), AU +2% (still checking), KGC +1.4% (still checking), SLV +1.1% (still checking), ABX +0.9% (still checking).
- Select oil/gas related names showing strength: TOT +2.4% (still checking), RDS.A +1.9% (still checking), BP +1% (still checking).
- Other news: ASTX +9.5% ( announces topline results of SGI-110 AML Phase 2 study), GNK +5% (cont strength), IO +1.5% (Insider buying — Director bot 75K shs at $4.73).
- Analyst comments: STO +3.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill), ING +1.4% (hearing resumed at Outperform at Tier 1 firm), ACI +1.1% (resumed with a Outperform at FBR Capital), DEG +0.9% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup).
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: FRO -13.5%, CCUR -7.7%, CHS -5.4%, JOY -4.1%, AVAV -3%, PTNR -2.6%, DY -1.6%, SQM -1.3%.
- Select India related names showing weakness: IBN -2.6%, TTM -1.9%, INFY -1.6%.
- Other news: QIHU -6.2% (Announces Offering of $550 Million Convertible Senior Notes), PTR -5.1% (China plans to increase anti-corruption campaign following news that PTR execs are being investigated, according to reports ), ALU -4.3% (announced the appointment of Jean Raby as Chief Financial & Legal Officer, effective September 1, 2013 ), RYAAY -3.3% (ordered by UK government to cut stake in Aer Lingus, according to reoprts), DAR -2.4% (provided update on Diamond Green Diesel joint venture: Heat exchanger must be replaced), NOK -1.8% (continued weakness following yesterday's 4% decline), CCL -1.2% (most likely attributed to co's mediteranean operations; in vacinity of Syria), NYT -0.9% (website is down and that company has acknowledged that it is due to a malicious attack).
- Analyst comments: TASR -2.3% (downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan), SRCL -1.4% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush), TIF -1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Agricole), DSW -1% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Capital).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-28-avgusta/
- EXPR – шорт ниже 21.00
- AVGO– лонг выше 40.00, шорт ниже 38.50
- JOY– шорт ниже 49.00, лонг при закреплении выше 49.50
- WDAY – лонг выше 76.00
- QIHU – шорти ниже 74.00