Спайдер незначительно снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы изменяются разнонаправлено.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 166.80 Поддержка: 166.40
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: QIHU +11%.
- M&A news: ONXX +5.7% (AMGN to acquire Onyx Pharmaceuticals for $125 per share in cash), AMGN +5.3% (also upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray).
- Select Coal related names showing strength: BTU +2.8% (positive Barron's mention), WLT +2.2% (in sympathy with BTU).
- Select solar stocks trading higher: JASO 2.5%, JKS 2.4%, YGE 2.3%, CSIQ 1.7%, TSL 1.6%, FSLR 0.9%.
- Select Potash related names showing strength after reports that BHP (BHP) plans to continue with plans for Canadian Potash venture: IPI +3.4%, POT +3%, MOS +1.9%.
- Other news: ANVR +7.8% (still checking), CEDU +6.2% (McGraw Hill (MHFI) discloses 9.2% active stake in 13D filing out Friday after the close; firm opposes Chairman's proposal), MRGE +5.4% (Michael Ferro steps down as Chairman of Merge Healthcare), AMGN +5.3% (also upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray), KNDI +5.2% (still checking, light vol), HNSN +4.8% (Closes Amended $33 Million Interest-Only Debt Facility Through 2017), MILL +3.5% (reports RU-1A initial production; over 700 Barrels Oil per Day), BKS +3.4% (attributed to Barron's mention), TTWO +2.5% (ticking higher following positive Barron's mention), TSLA +1% (California New Dealer Association reports 12% market share of TSLA Model S in luxury category).
- Analyst comments: BIG +2.9% (upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JP Morgan), DDD +2.2% (initiated with a Buy at Citigroup), HAS +0.7% ( upgraded to Buy from Sell at Citigroup), ABFS +0.6% (upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James).
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- Other news: FBN -20.5% (to voluntarily delist from the NYSE and transfer to the OTCQB Marketplace), RIGL -14.9% (R343 did not meet primary endpoint in asthma study), NES -14.3% (trading lower following cautious weekend blog post), ALVR -12.9% (requests court to approve sale of certain assets and controlling interest of the co), FRO -5.3% (possibly related to sympathy with peer STNG downgrade), CNH -2.6% (CFO resigns for personal reasons), VE -2.6% (still checking), ING -2% (plans to sell S Korea Insurance unit to PE firm for $1.7 bln, according to reports), WG -1.2% ( signs asset purchase agreement with Elecnor), MRVL -1.1% (patent trial mistrial request has been denied, according to reports).
- Analyst comments: STNG -2.6% (downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley), TSN -1.5% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill).
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-26-avgusta/
- QIHU – лонг выше 82.00
- APC – шорт ниже 92.00