Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 166.00 Поддержка: 164.70
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: BBY +16%, URBN +9% (also upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush), TSL +4%, HD +3.3%, JCP +2.9%, GWAY +1% (light volume), IRF +0.9%.
- Other news: ELTK +7.3% (secures a $4.2 mln investment from Nistek Ltd), FRO +6.9% (still checking), IBN +2.9% ( rebounding in early trade, now up 3.7% (down 21% over the past three tradng days), NVS +2.3% (light volume, Novartis AG receives FDA breakthrough therapy designation for BYM338 (bimagrumab) for sporadic inclusion body myositis), LOW +2.1% (following HD results), TSLA +2.1% (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded the Tesla Model S a 5-star safety rating in every subcategory without exception), VOD +1.7% (still checking), GTXI +1.4% (after yesterday's 65%+ decline), GSK +1.3% (still checking), IOC +1.1% (after yesterday's 12% drop), NLY +0.9% (announces the Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer), AAPL +0.6% (Apple has hired former Nike (NKE) exec Jay Blahnik for its wearable unit, according to reports ), BAC +0.6% (higher despite reports that US Judge has endorsed fraud law use against BAC), CCL +0.6% (still checking), FSLR +0.5% (First Solar, Roseville Sign Contract for Lost Hills PPA), AMZN +0.4% (Amazon.com is increasing its warehouse building following competition from Ebay and Wal-Mart according to reports).
- Analyst comments: NLSN +1.8% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein), P +1.7% ( initiated with a Buy at B. Riley & Co.), WY +1.3% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow), RRGB +1% (upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies), FB +0.5% (initiated with Buy and $50 tgt at Janney), CMG +0.3% (upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies).
Торговые идеи NYSE и NASDAQ:
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: LITB -39.1% (also downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse), ANW -6.6% (light volume), PWRD -5.4%, DKS -4.1%, CNTF -3.6% (thinly traded), BOBE -1.2%, BHP -1.1%.
- Select financial related names showing weakness: PUK -2.7%, ING -2.5%, BBVA -2.1%, SAN -2%, DB -1.4%, CS -1.2%, UBS -1%.
- Metals/mining stocks trading lower: MT -2.4% (downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), BBL -2%, SLW -2%, PAAS -1%, SLV -0.9%.
- A few oil/gas related names showing modest weakness: SDRL -1.2%, STO -0.9%, RIG -0.3% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS), BP -0.1%.
- Other news: Z -4.1% (priced offering of 5,023,486 shares of its Class A common stock (2,523,486 shares by certain existing shareholders) at $82.00 per share), DARA -3% (announces at-the-market common stock sales program), TTM -1.7% (still checking), ALU -1.1% (still checking), SQNM -1% ( discloses cost reduction reorganization of staff; expects to record ~$1.2 mln in severance-related expenses during Q3), .
- Analyst comments: RVBD -5.1% (downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank), NOK -3.1% (hearing cautious Bernstein comments; sees upcoming qtr as 'disastrous'), QIHU -2.7% (initiated with a Neutral at Goldman), ZNGA -1.8% (initiated with Sell at Janney), PNRA -0.7% (downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies), WMT -0.1% (downgraded to Neutral at Susquehanna; tgt lowered to $79 from $85).
- URBN – лонг выше максимума премаркета
- LITB – лонг выше 12.50
- BBY – шорт ниже минимумов премаркета
- DKS – лонг при закреплении выше 48.00
- BHP – лонг выше 67.00
- HD – шорт ниже 77.00