Спайдер повышается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на положительной территории.
(внутридневной график) рост на премаркете. Сопротивление: 170.00 Поддержка: 169.25
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance/SSS: SMT +54.3%, GRPN +23.5% (also Announces $300 Million Share Repurchase Authorization), CECO +19.8%, SFUN +14.3%, DXCM +13.7%, (light volume), TSLA +12.5%, CDTI +12.2%, OWW +11.6%, TC +8%, (provided update on Mt. Milligan: commissioning of all major equipment in the mill is underway and progressing on scheduled; co also reported earnings), FTEK +7.4%, FLTX +7.2%, CSII +7%, (light volume), ARRS +6.6%, AV +6.2%, PKT +6.1%, LINE +4.3%, (LinnCo and LINN remain committed to the completion of the merger with BRY), JCOM +4.2%, (light volume), IPAS +4%, DEG +3.4%, IMUC +3.2%, TMUS +3.1%, (light volume), DRYS +3.1%, (light volume), SSYS +3%, PRU +2.8%, MDLZ +2.4%, STEM +2.3% (light volume), ETP +2.1%, CSIQ +1.4%, PRXL +1.3% (light volume), MCD +1.2%, DIOD +1.1%, RIO +0.2%.
- M&A news: ASI +1.7% (Fairfax Financial Increases Offer to Buy co to $30.25 Per Share from $29.25 per share).
- Select financial related names showing strength: IRE +4.3%, ING +3.4%, NBG +2.3%, DB +1.6%, CS +1.1%, BAC +0.8%.
- Metals/miners trading higher: GOLD +2.3%, BBL +2.2%, BHP +2%, MT +1.6%, GDX +1.5%, ABX +1.2%, SLV +0.9%, NEM +0.8%,
- A few solar names trading higher: YGE +9.9% ( expects its PV module shipment in 2Q13 to increase by 23% to 24% from 1Q13 vs its previous guidance of a low-to-mid teen percent increase ), HSOL +4.6%, JASO +2.7%, SUNE +0.8% (SunEdison upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill ), FSLR +0.3%
- Other news: NVGN +5.5% (continued strength), HLF +2.8% (Receives Approval for Additional Direct-Selling License in China), IAG +2.6% (reaches agreement with Republic of Suriname to support operating margin improvement and an extended mine life at Rosebel), IVC +2.4% (announces sale of Champion Manufacturing, Inc. for ~$45 mln), ARMH +1.9% (still checking), CFNL +1.8% (to be added to S&P 600), RENN +1.3% (following GRPN results), VMW +1% (announces its Board of Directors has authorized the purchase of up to $700 mln of its Class A common stock through the end of 2015), MUR +1% (Murphy Oil approves spin-off of Murphy USA which will trade under the ticker 'MUSA'), KAR +0.6% (prices secondary offering of 15 mln shares of common stock at $25 per share).
- Analyst comments: WHZ +3.5% (upgraded to Neutral at Robert W. Baird; distribution inflection materializes), LOW +1.1% (upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan), MSFT +0.6% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore), TOT +0.4% (upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: FIO -20.1% (downgraded by several analysts), TUMI -14.5%, CVO -12%, SGI -11.1%, RBCN -10.7%, ACFN -10.5%, SCTY -9.2%, ARO -8.1%, STXS -7.9%, (light volume), PPO -7.3%, IO -7.2%, IMPV -5.8%, TSEM -5.6%, (thinly traded), TNGO -5.2% (light volume), ARRY -5%, GMCR -4.6%, LLNW -4.5% (light volume), CTL -3%, PCOM -2.6% (light volume), JACK -2.2% (announces upcoming Chairman & CEO transition), ACIW -1.9%, GLDD -1.9%, AEG -1.5%, CXW -1.2% (light volume), BEAM -1% (light volume), MBI -1.3% (light volume).
- Other news: OPXA -47.3% (priced 12 mln share offering at $1.50 per share), FFN -18.6% (to begin trading on the OTCQB market on August 8, 2013 under new ticker symbol 'FFNT'), HK -9.7% ( announces public offering of 38 mln shares of common stock), GPK -3.3% (Announces Commencement of a Secondary Common Stock Offering of 15 mln shares by Selling Stockholders), WAIR -2.8% ( announces offering of 6 mln shares of common stock by affiliates of The Carlyle Group), HIW -1.8% (announces offering of 3.75 mln shares of common stock), DCT -1.5% (announces commencement of public offering of 20 mln shares of common stock ), QGEN -1.5% (still checking), JPM -0.9% (discloses it is responding to parallel investigations being conducted by the Civil and Criminal Divisions of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of California).
- Analyst comments: CROX -4.7% (downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee), IRM -0.5% (Iron Mountain downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays)
AAP ACIW AES AINV AMCX AMRC ANLY APEI APO AVIV BCRX BDC BEAM BGMD BITA BKR BPY BR BSTC BTN CBB CCOI CDE CDTI CECE CEMI CHYR CLSN CNSL CNTY CQB CSIQ CTB CTHR CVU DF DSCO ECTE EMCI FCN FLL FNP FSYS FUN FWLT FWM GBDC GLDD GLP HDNG HILL HL HSC HSH ICGE INFI IPCC IQNT IRC KIOR KIPS KOP LAMR LCUT LINE LMIA LPI MACK MEG MMS MNDO MPW MVIS NGS NVAX OGE ONE ORBC OWW PLUG PMT QCCO RDEN RGDX RGLD RRST SFUN SGMS SNI SPH SRPT SSYS SWC TGP TGX THR THS TK TNK TOO USCR USPH VC VRS WAC WD WIN XIN XTEX XTXI XWES
ACFN ADES APFC ARRS ARRY ASIA AVHI AWK BEE BIOL BIOS BKD BREW BWC CDXS CECO CENT CHDX CLR CODI CPA CSII CTL CTP CVO CXO CXPO CXW DBLE DEPO DIOD DK DMD DNB DRII DRYS DTSI DVR DXCM ECOM EDMC EGLE EIG ENS ENSG ENT ESSX ETE ETP EVTC EXP FIO FLTX FSC FTEK FTK FTR GAIA GCAP GMCR GNMK GRPN GSVC GTY HALO HNSN IDSY IILG IMPV INTL IO IOSP IPAR IPAS IRG ISNS JACK JCOM JCS JOE KRO LAND LHCG LLNW MATR MATX MBI MDLZ MEAS MELA MG MHLD MKL MLR MNR MNTX MRIN MTDR MWE MYRG NAVG NC NGVC NMFC NMRX NP NVTL OILT OSUR OTEL PACD PIP PKT PNNT PODD POWR PPO PRSC PRU PRXL PVA RBCN RENT REXI RGP RIG RLD RNWK RST RTK RWT SBY SCTY SGI SGU SSTK STEC SWX SXL SZYM TCAP TECUA TEP TNGO TROX TSLA TSPT TTEK TUMI TWGP TWTC TXTR UHAL VRNM WAGE WGL WR WTI XOMA
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- FIO– лонг выше 12.50
- GRPN– лонг выше максимумов премаркета
- SCTY– лонг выше 40.00
- CTL– лонг выше 35.50
- MDLZ – лонг выше 32.10
- TUMI – лонг выше максимумов премаркета
Оригинал статьи: http://shark-traders.com/blog/analitika-nyse-na-8-avgusta/