Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы на отрицательной территории.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 169.75 Поддержка: 169.00
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: PXLW +52.7%, SID +36.4% (light volume), UVE +14.8%, SNTS +8.6%, HCKT +8.5%, (also announces that it intends to commence a $37.5 mln Dutch auction tender offer), DGIT +7.2%, LYV +6%, GIVN +5.9%, (light volume), CSC +5.7%, (also Computer Sciences & AT&T (T) Sign Agreement for Global Strategic Alliance), EOG +4.8%, (light volume), ING +4.7%, FST +4.2%, VSAT +3.7%, AOL +3.6%, FOXA +3.3%, GEOS +3.1%, DVN +2.9%, AVNR +2.7%, CF +2.6%, MJN +2.2%, GCA +1.8%, (light volume), MPEL +1.5%, SD +1%, MPWR +0.7%, (light volume), SPRD +0.5%, (light volume), DVA +0.1%.
- M&A news: ONXX +0.1% (ticking higher, reports out yesterday indicated that Amgen may increase bid to $130/share for ONXX).
- A few European drug names trading higher: SNY +0.8% (upgraded to Buy at Berenberg), GSK +0.7%,
- Other news: OPXA +35.7% (seeing notable strength premkt, looking around for catalyst), COOL +21% (Majesco Entertainment announces establishment of venture for online casino gaming and social casino gaming; sells 3.3 mln shares through direct offering to Yair Goldfinger at price of $0.60 per share), WBMD +5.6% (announces intention to commence tender offer to repurchase 5 mln shares of its common stock), JDSU +3.6%, OCZ +3.5% and CIEN +3.3% (following FNSR guidance), RSH +3.3% (insider buy), PTGI +2.9% (approves a special cash dividend of $8.50 per share that will be paid on Aug 27, 2013 to holders of record of PTGi common stock as of Aug 20, 2013 ), MJN +2% (announces resolution of China probe, upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse), VNDA +1.5% (proposes public offering of common stock), NOK +1.4% ( ticking higher in pre-market trade as headlines cross that the company plans to eliminate 17% of its current workforce ), AEO +0.7% (modestly rebounding despite Barron's cautious view on American Eagle ).
- Analyst comments: PH +1.5% (upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo), VOD +0.9% (Vodafone PLC initiated with a Outperform at Raymond James), YUM +0.2% ( upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill)
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: CSPI -18.4%, (thinly traded), NSPH -17.8%, SYNC -15.2%, GLUU -11.2%, IDIX -11.2%, (light volume), SUNE -9.6%, Z -8.5%, FSLR -8.2%, CAR -8.1%, NUAN -6.2%, MED -5.4%, (light volume), G -5.1%, VVUS -5%, CLH -4.5%, ENPH -4.3%, JAZZ -4.2%, GEVO -4.1%, RL -4%, CLMT -3.3%, TWO -3.2%, GOLD -3.2%, NYMT -3.1%, HFC -2.9%, (light volume), NICE -2.7%, RLOC -2.5%, (light volume), CHRW -2.5%, TTM -2.4%, (light volume), DIS -1.6%, PLT -1.2%, BID -0.9%, ACAD -0.5%.
- M&A news: OMC -0.1% (ticking lower, Omnicom investors launched lawsuit against Publicis (PUBGY) merger, according to reports out ).
- Solar names lower following FSLR / SUNE results: JKS -5.2%, LDK -4.5%, SPWR -4%, YGE -3.4%, STP -2.9%, JASO -2.7%, TSL -2.7%, RSOL -2.6%, CSIQ -2.6%, SCTY -1.8%, SOL -1.2%
- Select financial related names showing weakness: BAC -1.4% (late reports related to US lawsuit), HBC -1.2%, UBS -0.8% (UBS AG to pay $50 mln to settle mortgage claims, according to reports), JPM -0.4% (JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are being sued by Flordia co over aluminium warehousing, according to reports), NBG -1.5%.
- Select metals/mining stocks trading lower: BHP -2% (CEO says he is looking at a long term view regarding potash prices, according to reports ), SLV -1.8%, BBL -1.1%, GG -0.7%.
- A few Japan names ticking lower: SNE -2.5%, NMR -1.3%, TM -0.8%
- Other news: JRCC -5.3% (still checking), QLTY -4% ( announces public offering of 4.27 mln shares), OKS -3.8% ( announces public offering of 10 mln common units representing limited partner interests), OFIX -3.6% (Orthofix issued financial statement non-reliance statement; co to restate financial statements for fiscal years 2011 and 2012 and 1Q2013), FB -3.2% (AllThingsD discusses FB's new news feed which was profiled at an event Tuesday), TPLM -2.5% (announces commencement of 15 mln share common stock offering, announces acquisition of core Williston Basin properties), TRLA -1.9% (following Z results), BP -1.1% (BP trying to halt payments related to Gulf oil spill, according to reports), PRAA -0.7% (announces proposed $250 mln offering of convertible senior notes due 2020), HTZ -0.6% (following CAR results), OKE -0.4% (down with OKS on offering), ALSN -0.4% (priced and upsized its secondary offering by shareholders from 16.6 mln to 20.7 mln shares of common stock, of which 16 mln are being sold to the public at $22.00 per share ), .
- Analyst comments: NIHD -3.4% (NII Holdings initiated with a Sell at Citigroup), FOSL -1.1% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup)
ACTS AME AMSC AOL ARIA ATRS AVA AVT BLT BRY CASM CBMX CG CGX CLH CLMT CONE CORE CSPI CSTE CWH DRTX DUK DVN DXM EOG FOR FXCM GEO GOGO GTE HFC HII IDIX IEP INXN KELYA LINC LXP MEMP MITT MMC MMYT MNDO MOLX MTEX NAVB NCT NEWS NJR NWN NXST PHMD POM PRIM PTEK QRE RL RLOG SBGI SCLN SKYW SMP SPBC SPPI SSH STE STON STRI SUNE SUSS SXE TTI TWX VIP VOYA WCG WGA WRES XEC YRCW
ACFN ADES APFC ARRS ARRY ASIA AVHI AWK BDSI BEE BIOL BIOS BKD BREW BWC CDXS CECO CENT CHDX CLR CODI CPA CSII CTL CTP CVO CXO CXPO CXW DBLE DEPO DIOD DK DMD DNB DRII DRYS DTSI DVR DXCM ECOM EDMC EGLE EIG ENS ENSG ENT ESSX ETE ETP EVTC EXP FIO FLTX FSC FTEK FTK FTR GAIA GCAP GMCR GNMK GRPN GSVC GTY HALO HNSN IDSY IILG IMPV INTL IO IOSP IPAR IPAS IRG ISNS JACK JCOM JCS JOE KRO LAND LHCG LLNW MATR MATX MBI MDLZ MEAS MELA MG MHLD MKL MLR MNR MNTX MRIN MTDR MWE MYRG NAVG NC NGVC NMFC NMRX NP NVTL OILT OSUR OTEL PACD PIP PKT PNNT PODD POWR PPO PRSC PRU PRXL PVA RBCN RENT REXI RGP RIG RLD RNWK RST RTK RWT SBY SCTY SGI SGU SSTK STEC SWX SXL SZYM TCAP TECUA TEP TNGO TROX TSLA TSPT TTEK TUMI TWGP TWTC TXTR UHAL VRNM WAGE WGL WR WTI XOMA
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
- CSC– шорт ниже 52.00
- SNTS– шорт ниже 26.50
- FNSR– шорт ниже 22.00
- NUAN– лонг выше 18.25
- LYV – лонг выше 17.33