Спайдер снижается перед открытием торгов на NYSE.
- Европейские индексы изменяются разнонаправленно.
(внутридневной график) снижение на премаркете. Сопротивление: 169.10 Поддержка: 168.25
- In reaction to strong earnings/guidance: QCOR +17.1%, BEAT +14.3%, MAKO +11%, SODA +8.5%, CEMP +8%, (light volume), MSPD +7.6%, OIS +7.3%, (announces plan to spin-off accommodations business into separate publicly traded company ), GDOT +6.9%, BUD +6.8%, SIMG +6.6%, ISIL +6.5%, ALR +6.3%, EXAM +5.9%, (light volume), SNCR +5.9%, SYMC +4.7%, CNH +4.3%, CMCSA +3.9%, PRAA +3.6%, MA +3.3%, GRMN +3.1%, HBI +2.8%, LOPE +2.8%, (light volume), FTNT +2.6%, EXTR +2.5%, INVN +2.5%, HES +2.5%, TTWO +2.4%, DEO +2.3%, REGI +2.3%, MX +2.2%, AMT +2.2%, ADT +2.2%, TASR +2.2%, MTGE +2.1%, POWI +2%, (light volume), VNDA +1.8%, WNC +1.6%, (light volume), HUM +1.5%, AGCO +1.1%,.
- M&A news: TSRX +16.2% (Trius Therapeutics to be acquired by Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST) for $13.50 per share or ~$707 mln), CBST +5.3% (acquiring OPTR and TSRX).
- Other news:
VICL +6.7% (cont strength), APD +4.6% (Bill Ackman's Pershing Square takes 9.8% stake in APD costing $2.2 bln — CNBC), HNSN +3.3% (Enters Into Agreement With Investors to Receive up to $93 Million in Equity Financing), FSLR +1.5% ( to deliver 155MW of solar power for AGL Energy), CTAS +0.6% ( approves an additional share repurchase program under which the co may repurchase up to $500 mln of Cintas common stock at market prices).
- Analyst comments: ALU +2% (upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura).
- In reaction to disappointing earnings/guidance: JIVE -15.6%, RVBD -15.3%, IRG -12.2%, (light volume), BGFV -10.1%, HDSN -8.9%, NANO -8%, (light volume), ACCO -6.1%, FICO -5.2%, GNW -4.9%, FARO -4.5%, (light volume), ATRO -3.6%, BWLD -2.9%, CBI -2.7%, (light volume), QGEN -2.5%, AMGN -2%, AXS -1.6%, (light volume), HERO -1.3%, TRMB -1.1%.
- M&A news: OPTR -6.5% (Optimer Pharma to be acquired by Cubist Pharma or $10.75 per share in cash and Contingent Value Right).
- Other news: STNG -5.9% ( announces public offering of 20 mln shares of common stock), BCRX -5.5% (announces proposed public offering of common stock), ETRM -5.2% (enters into $20.0 mln 'at-the-market' equity distribution agreement with Canaccord Genuity), TRS -2.3% (prices sale by Heartland Industrial Associates of 1 mln shares of TriMas' common stock to Deutsche Bank Securities as the sole underwriter in the public offering of those shares at $36.90 per share), CUZ -1.4% (priced its previously-announcedunderwritten public offering of 60 million shares of its common stock at$10.00 per share), IBM -1.1% (10-Q disclosure regarding SEC investigation into how IBM reports cloud revenue), SI -1% (Joe Kaeser, CFO of Siemens AG since 2006, is designated as the new President and CEO of Siemens).
- Analyst comments: MOS -2.4% (downgraded to Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley), IPI -2.4% (downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill and to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays), POT -1.7% (downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS), RRD -1.3% (downgraded to Hold at The Benchmark Company; tgt raised to $20), BCS -1.1% (downgraded to Hold at Societe Generale), SAVE -1.1% (downgraded to Mkt Perform at Raymond James), NTI -0.9% (downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie).
AB ACCO ADT AGCO AGN ALR AMED AMT ATRO AVX BAH BKW BLKB BOKF BXC BZC CETV CEVA CLRO CMCSA CNH CRWN CYNO DLPH DXYN EDGW EGN ENR EXC GAS GOV GRMN GTS H HCBK HERO HES HPY HSON HSP HUM HUN IMN INGR IVZ JNY JRN KVHI LFUS LPLA LVLT MA MAR MDXG MTOR NEO NI OIIM PAG PAR PCG PSX REV RXN SO SODA SPW TASR TFX TRK TSRA TX USAP VG VNDA WEC WEX WFT
AAT ACAS ACHC ACMP ACPW AEGN AFL AJG AMGN ANAD APU ATNI AXS BBOX BBRG BEAT BFS BGFV BOOM BRE BTUI BWLD BXMT BXP CACC CALX CAP CARB CBI CBR CCG CEMP CENX CERS CHMT CLD COHR CSE CVD CVG DAIO DRIV ELGX EPIQ EQR EXAM EXTR FARO FICO FISV FSP FTNT GDOT GNW GOOD GPRE HBI HCC HDSN HF HR HT HURN IACI INVN ISIL ITI JIVE JLL KFRC KIM LARK LLEN LMAT LOPE MAKO MERU MIG MKTO MSPD MTGE MTSI MWA MX NANO NCR NEU NSR NUVA NVMI OEH OIS OKE OKS POL POWI PRAA PRSS PULB QCOR QDEL QNST RBC REGI RNR ROCM ROG RPXC RSYS RVBD SIMG SKT SM SNCR SYMC TFSL TMH TRMB TTEC TTS TTWO UGI ULTI VRSK VRTS WEYS WNC WTS XPO XXIA
Интересные новостные акции NYSEи NASDAQ:
QCOR– шорт ниже 61.00
CBST– шорт ниже 60.00, выше максимума премаркета смотрим акцию в лонг.
MTGE– лонг выше 20.00
INVN– лонг выше 16.00, ниже смотрим акцию в шорт.
RVBD– лонг выше 15.00
OPTR– лонг выше 12.50